Page 2 of 2 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2018, 7:54 pm

hurtloam wrote:
I think the things in common are more vague than narrowing it down to liking the same band. I would say a thing in common would be you both like going to see live music. I love music enough to go and see practically anything suggested to me... but not Coldplay... never Coldplay... He can like Coldplay, I just can't be in the room at the same time.

I've just realised I'm in danger of just listing things I like doing. But I like Jimmy's answer about beong able to combine interests and spend time together. I think it's most important that you enjoy spending time together. That way you can compromise and spend time together doing things that one really loves and the other finds a bit meh. The important thing is that you're enjoying time together.

I Think with online dating or regular texting is whether the flow of conversation is easy. Do you enjoy talking to each other?

We did, I’m not talking to him anymore :( :cry: :cry:

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

05 Dec 2018, 7:55 pm

BeaArthur wrote:
I used to laugh at personals ads (this was before dating apps) where a guy said he likes hunting, fishing, and tractor pulls. Nothing wrong with those things, but there are relatively few women who list those as top hobbies.
I've known lots of women who are into those things but I grew up in the deep south. Country gals are more into those things than city girls.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2018, 7:58 pm

sly279 wrote:
Kitty4670 wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:
If you like the same rock band, you got something in common. If you like the same books, you have something in common. If you grew up in the same town, you got something in common.

If you have the same views on life, you have something in common.

Many people wear eyeglasses these days; just because some guy wears eyeglasses doesn't mean you have "something in common."

I have my fave singer in common with one man, I’m not talking to him anymore :( :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: I’m moving on, I’m talking to other guys :D

I envy you

Me? Why?

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2018, 8:11 pm

Kitty4670 wrote:
sly279 wrote:
Kitty4670 wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:
If you like the same rock band, you got something in common. If you like the same books, you have something in common. If you grew up in the same town, you got something in common.

Many people wear eyeglasses these days; just because some guy wears eyeglasses doesn't mean you have "something in common."

I have my fave singer in common with one man, I’m not talking to him anymore :( :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: I’m moving on, I’m talking to other guys :D

I envy you

Me? Why?

I’d love to be talking to bunch of women.
I don’t even get liked back despite going on every dating app and liking 30 women on each every day. I’ve liked thousands of women and not gotten liked back at all so no talking to women for me which means zero chance of every finding love

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2018, 10:02 pm

sly279 wrote:
Kitty4670 wrote:
sly279 wrote:
Kitty4670 wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

I envy you

Me? Why?

I don’t even get liked back despite going on every dating app and liking 30 women on each every day. I’ve liked thousands of women and not gotten liked back at all so no talking to women for me which means zero chance of every finding love

So sad, I’m sorry. Maybe something you said in your profile. I saw a picture of you, you are handsome :D

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2018, 10:52 pm

Kitty4670 wrote:
sly279 wrote:
Kitty4670 wrote:
sly279 wrote:
Kitty4670 wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

I envy you

Me? Why?

I can send you my profiles
I think most people just do the swipe thing which is just one picture to go off of
So sad, I’m sorry. Maybe something you said in your profile. I saw a picture of you, you are handsome :D