Page 2 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Noca
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2018, 12:12 pm

blooiejagwa wrote:
Yes the breathing I did again I timed myself for 40 minutes- it definitely helps.

I am just like your ex GF, Noca. Even a slightly open window curtain would make me extremely scared or some unknown feeling (anxiety, despair, etc?) - I made myself live in my new place with no windows or even newspapers to cover it up and I slowly minimized it

It’s still there. I guess this fear is lifelong you just need to suppress it and minimize it. At any moment it has the potential to get out of control

Right now I was out of home for a while out of schedule, and ‘recovering‘ after that is basically like constantly telling yourself you are ok etc and a lot of uncontrollable anxiety and panic that was suppressed coming out AFTER its all over
Like no matter what that has never changed my whole life no matter how much exposure n pushing through it Ive done n therapy n thought records

I don’t think it can go away unless u can get meds fr it but if anyone knows of that plz share

Amitriptyline is a good choice for panic disorder though it has significant side effects. CBD is another good option with few if any side effects.

blooiejagwa
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2018, 12:50 am

CBD can be prescribed for anxiety right? I'll ask my doctor about it. Thanks.