what’s your morning and bedtime routines?

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

lullahoney
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

06 Dec 2018, 11:01 am

i like to read about other people’s routines! :heart:

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

06 Dec 2018, 9:48 pm

The times I wake up & go to bed vary a lot depending on what's going on. I prefer to go to bed around 5/7 in the morning but lately I've been having to stay up to wait around for packages to come or because of other things going on so I've been taking naps after breakfast or lunch. Anyways... As for as morning routines go~ I use the bathroom & brush teeth, then I take some meds. I may eat an hour after that & take some supplements & more meds. I usually have a bowl of cereal & half a can of some veggies unless we're eating out., then I'll have the cereal & veggies for lunch. As for as bedtime routines go~ (assuming I'm going to bed after supper) I eat supper which is usually a sandwich & the other half a can of veggies. I take the same supplements & meds I took for breakfast. I go to bed a couple hours later. I take a couple meds before I go to bed & then use the bathroom rite before going to bed.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

Noca
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2018, 3:56 pm

I get up at like 9:30 to 10:00am (cause I'm on disability and have nowhere to be), have a carnation instant breakfast stirred into a glass of 2% lactose free milk along with some meds and supplements. My bedtime routine is to dim my lights, turn off any television or computer at 11pm. I have a snack and take my 11pm meds wait then 30 mins to brush my teeth, floss, mouthwash and use the washroom. Around midnight I will take my last set of meds and lay in bed for about 30 mins reading on my phone with a dimmed bluelight filter until I fall asleep.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2018, 5:44 am

Morning: get a mug of coffee and dive into the internet.

Bedtime: Take melotonin. Brush teeth. Turn on pink noise. Get in bed.

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2018, 6:46 am

I don't really have a morning or bedtime routine.

HighLlama
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2018, 6:49 am

Morning: up between 4-5 AM. Enjoy computer time and writing for myself until I have to get ready for work around 6 AM. Two cups of coffee. This is pretty much always the best part of the day.

Night: usually in bed by 9 PM. Probably put in earplugs 30-60 minutes before bed to wind down, especially since I find myself increasingly burnt out lately. May also spend (large) portions of the evening in the dark, if my head hurts from too much light during the day. Sometimes an hour or so of music on headphones, with all my lights off, is total Heaven.