Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2018, 5:30 pm

I’m having a BAD mood swing & hating my life. I wish I was normal. I can’t wait to die.

BeaArthur
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2018, 5:46 pm

Kitty, I think your feelings were likely hurt when certain people suggested you were wasting your time with your online dating adventures.

I don't think you'll never find anyone that way, I was merely suggesting one guy you seemed to be hung up on was not going to end up positive.

I disagree about your cerebral palsy being a dealbreaker, but I do think you need to be realistic, that it would be a dealbreaker for the AVERAGE online guy.

To continue chatting on dating apps, you need some personal guidelines when to give up on a guy, even if you enjoyed chatting with him originally. You can make up your guidelines yourself. If later experience tells you to make the guidelines more or less strict, you can revise them yourself.

I hope you feel better soon.

serpentari
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2018, 6:17 pm

well at least u are realising its a mood swing. that is half the deal. u know u will feel better when it ends, right? i totally know how it feels. i am relating to u, it sucks to be in that state, and it sucks to have disabilities in the first place. and "sucks" is underselling it. but it will get better, u just need to sit (or lie) it out. yes, it happens to me too, with many different reasons most ppl wouldnt find worthy of such reaction. most ppl dont have a goddamn idea, ya. hold on, please! we do care, here.