Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2018, 11:02 am

Pete Shelly, co-founder and, for almost all of their career, leader of the British pop-punk band the Buzzcocks, has died. He was 63.
The Buzzcocks were very great favorites of mine when I was younger. :cry: Time passes and we all get old :cry:.

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2018, 1:04 pm

ASS-P wrote:
Pete Shelly, co-founder and, for almost all of their career, leader of the British pop-punk band the Buzzcocks, has died. He was 63.
The Buzzcocks were very great favorites of mine when I was younger. :cry: Time passes and we all get old :cry:.

Existing thread

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman