Page 2 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2019, 8:59 pm

Nobody has ever pressured me to be bisexual

Kind of random

Seriously doubt they ever will

Long term unemployed, six personality disorders. Not many people like me. I only like several people. And not romantically.

Having said that , according to your description. , Only one group was pressuring you.

So what?

You do not have to spend so much time (or any) with that group

And if you do, don't they have other things to do?

BlueIris24
Raven
Raven

22 Jan 2019, 9:06 pm

shortfatbalduglyman wrote:
Nobody has ever pressured me to be bisexual

Kind of random

Seriously doubt they ever will

Long term unemployed, six personality disorders. Not many people like me. I only like several people. And not romantically.

Having said that , according to your description. , Only one group was pressuring you.

So what?

You do not have to spend so much time (or any) with that group

And if you do, don't they have other things to do?

It's easy to brush off when it's just one group and one isolated experience, but that's not really the case. It's become common for people to say "sexuality is fluid" and all this other stuff, particularly to lesbians. Female sexuality never really was taken seriously or respected. Lesbians have been told over and over that their sexuality isn't really valid and that they'll "find the right man" someday, so being told "everyone is a little bi" can be pretty invalidating.

Do I believe bisexuality exists? Of course. It doesn't exist for everyone though. Some people are strictly 100% straight or 100% gay, and that's okay. Some people are in between, which is cool too. I just don't like it when people are made to feel bad or close-minded because they aren't bisexual, which seems to happen to lesbians the most.