What ideology would be the least popular among Autistics?

Page 1 of 3 [ 44 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2018, 1:12 am

Nazism would be the least popular among autistic people and it's Autism Speaks that's keeping that horrible ideology alive. I'm not godwinning anyone. I'm just telling the truth.

Dylanperr
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2018, 3:02 am

CockneyRebel wrote:
Nazism would be the least popular among autistic people and it's Autism Speaks that's keeping that horrible ideology alive. I'm not godwinning anyone. I'm just telling the truth.

Agree. do you follow any ideology and if so what ideology do you follow and what do you think about Prussia and what is your favorite time period of German history?

Dylanperr
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2018, 3:04 am

Tim_Tex wrote:
Either fascism or communism.

I would say Communism and Nazism. not so much Fascism but it still is not good as an ideology.

Last edited by Dylanperr on 31 Dec 2018, 3:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dylanperr
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2018, 3:06 am

naturalplastic wrote:
Nazism would target autistics specifically (the way it did Jews). Communism, even taken to Stalinist extremes would bring an "equal opportunity" type of misery that wouldn't effect autistics as autistics anymore than it would effect anyone else.

Extreme libertarian capitalism, Nazism, and any kind of eugenics, would be head on enemies of autistics.

But you can never tell. You can probably find autistics who espouse Stalinism,other who espouse Nazism, espouse pro autistic eugenics (because they think aspies are the next master race), and there was at least one aspie lady on WP who espoused ANTI autistic eugenics to rid of her own kind (another WP person even praised this person for being "courageous". Yuck!).

So go figure.

Why would you say extreme libertarian capitalism?

Dylanperr
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2018, 6:51 pm

what would extreme libertarian capitalism do to Autistics that would make it bad?

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2018, 6:54 pm

They would leave autistic people to their own devices.

They would scorn autistic people, and not hang out with them. They would think that's their "right."

They wouldn't help autistic people live decent lives; they would cut funding to all which gives autistic people opportunities to succeed.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2018, 9:52 pm

Dylanperr wrote:
CockneyRebel wrote:

Agree. do you follow any ideology and if so what ideology do you follow and what do you think about Prussia and what is your favorite time period of German history?

If I may answer:
Prussia, like the Germany they had dominated, was split into two different personalities. On one hand there was the uncompromising militarism and call to obedience. But on the other hand was the artistic, care free side that was exemplified by cities like Berlin, Nuremberg, Munich, and others that tended to be pretty left leaning.
My favorite periods of German history was during their first appearance in Roman times, when small, disunified primitive tribes stood up to the mightiest power on earth. Then when the Merovingian period when Germany, France, and Belgium were all one nation that filled the vacuum left by the western Roman Empire: the kingdom of the Franks.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jan 2019, 12:47 am

Dylanperr wrote:
CockneyRebel wrote:

I don't follow any ideology, except for the Mod and hippie ideologies of the 1960s.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jan 2019, 5:23 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
Unless they're out-and-out idiots, Nazism should be on the top of the list of autistic peoples' "unpopular" ideologies.

It probably should be for anyone. There’s nothing right about killing Jewish people.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jan 2019, 5:24 am

Gallia wrote:
I don't see a lot of new age spiritualism over here so i'd say that? :wink:

I dabble in a bit of that. I’m a free thinker though, I dabble in everything.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jan 2019, 5:27 am

kraftiekortie wrote:

They would scorn autistic people, and not hang out with them. They would think that's their "right."

That sounds like what it is anyway, under any government or belief system.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jan 2019, 5:56 am

Dylanperr wrote:
Tim_Tex wrote:

I would say Communism and Nazism. not so much Fascism but it still is not good as an ideology.

Basically any form of rigid authoritarianism.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

Dylanperr
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jan 2019, 6:31 pm

Tim_Tex wrote:
Dylanperr wrote:
Tim_Tex wrote:

Basically any form of rigid authoritarianism.

Only under terrible leadership.

Dylanperr
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jan 2019, 6:31 pm

hale_bopp wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

That sounds like what it is anyway, under any government or belief system.

why do you say that?

Dylanperr
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jan 2019, 6:32 pm

CockneyRebel wrote:
Dylanperr wrote:
CockneyRebel wrote:

I don't follow any ideology, except for the Mod and hippie ideologies of the 1960s.

what are those idelogies of the 1960s?

Northeastern292
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jan 2019, 6:35 pm

Dylanperr wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
Nazism would target autistics specifically (the way it did Jews). Communism, even taken to Stalinist extremes would bring an "equal opportunity" type of misery that wouldn't effect autistics as autistics anymore than it would effect anyone else.

Extreme libertarian capitalism, Nazism, and any kind of eugenics, would be head on enemies of autistics.

But you can never tell. You can probably find autistics who espouse Stalinism,other who espouse Nazism, espouse pro autistic eugenics (because they think aspies are the next master race), and there was at least one aspie lady on WP who espoused ANTI autistic eugenics to rid of her own kind (another WP person even praised this person for being "courageous". Yuck!).

So go figure.

Why would you say extreme libertarian capitalism?

Libertarian, hyper-deregulated, venture capitalism is what helped to crash the stock market in 2008, is what causes drug prices to be as high as they are AND is in part why unchecked greed exists.