Page 11 of 53 [ 847 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 53  Next

eilishbillie987
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

06 Apr 2019, 2:49 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
eilishbillie987 wrote:
i think centrists have a rosy view everything will be back on track once centrists regain power, and restore the world to the previous order.. stream billie eilish on spotify..

Probably, but the opposite side will still accuse said centrists of being communists or fascists.

coz they only love themselves.. theres nothing others can do..

eilishbillie987
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

06 Apr 2019, 3:39 am

eilishbillie987 wrote:
I feel like nothing matters. I might write in billie eilish .

our zeitgeist icon ... 308k opening week ... millennials and gen z here to vote ..

eilishbillie987
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

10 Apr 2019, 10:10 pm

nothings gonna change about this country.. u put obama, trump, chomsky, ann coulter, in charge of this country, it doesnt matter whom anymore.. nothing gonna change.. someone elses are onto their grandiose scheme about this country this world and this universe while all things fall apart right under their feet ..

eilishbillie987
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

14 Apr 2019, 1:18 am

eilishbillie987 wrote:
nothings gonna change about this country.. u put obama, trump, chomsky, ann coulter, in charge of this country, it doesnt matter whom anymore.. nothing gonna change.. someone elses are onto their grandiose scheme about this country this world and this universe while all things fall apart right under their feet ..

its like the poor trailer whites cant wash the dishes or pick strawberries or do anythjng anymore coz this country has been ILL ... physically ill and mentally ill .

StarTrekker
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2019, 7:10 pm

Buttigieg 2020! It's time this country had a president with some semblance of a brain again!

Thanks to Olympiadis for my fantastic avatar!

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2019, 7:25 pm

StarTrekker wrote:
Buttigieg 2020! It's time this country had a president with some semblance of a brain again!

I say: AMEN! And AMEN, again!

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2019, 1:49 pm

StarTrekker wrote:

The guy who praised Israel for shooting children in Gaza? The guy is vermin and a moron to boot. He's been given a fortune by the corporate machine.

It's Tulsi who stands out.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2019, 2:04 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
StarTrekker wrote:

The guy who praised Israel for shooting children in Gaza? The guy is vermin and a moron to boot. He's been given a fortune by the corporate machine.

So, how about letting those Palestinian children come to Britain?

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2019, 2:24 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
StarTrekker wrote:

Why would they need to come to Britain? And what an absurd thing to ask. They have the right under International Law to return to Israel. I want them to get back to their home towns where the Zionist terrorists butchered them out of their home country.

How about not supporting maniacs who support shooting children?

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2019, 2:39 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
StarTrekker wrote:

Why would they need to come to Britain? And what an absurd thing to ask. They have the right under International Law to return to Israel. I want them to get back to their home towns where the Zionist terrorists butchered them out of their home country.

How about not supporting maniacs who support shooting children?

My point being, you've made it clear more than once that you're support for Palestinians ends with them coming to your shores.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2019, 4:16 pm

People forced out of their own country helps no one. Palestinians deserve to live in Palestine/Israel. Only Israeli ethno staters and their fans want them moved elsewhere. You live in pretty much a white ethno state area. Go live in an area flooded by the third world and you'll soon change your mind.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2019, 6:11 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
People forced out of their own country helps no one. Palestinians deserve to live in Palestine/Israel. Only Israeli ethno staters and their fans want them moved elsewhere. You live in pretty much a white ethno state area. Go live in an area flooded by the third world and you'll soon change your mind.

I agree, Palestinians have the right to live in their own country. I also agree that the Israeli right are as dangerous as Islamists, and that their call for a purely Jewish state is no different from any other form of racial nationalism. That said, a great many younger Palestinians are open to a one state solution, but where Palestinians have equal rights with Israelis. The biggest opposition to this would come from Israeli right wing nationalists who want a racially pure ethno-state, and Muslim fanatics who live only to see Israel driven into the sea.
Here in America, right wing racists tell us liberals if we had to live around blacks, we'd have a different opinion of them. I fail to see the difference between that and what you just told me how my opinions on immigration would change if I had to live around third world immigrants.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2019, 6:13 pm

I "live around blacks." My wife is black.

That hasn't turned me into a conservative.....

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2019, 6:17 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
I "live around blacks." My wife is black.

That hasn't turned me into a conservative.....

My point exactly.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2019, 4:24 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

I agree, Palestinians have the right to live in their own country. I also agree that the Israeli right are as dangerous as Islamists, and that their call for a purely Jewish state is no different from any other form of racial nationalism. That said, a great many younger Palestinians are open to a one state solution, but where Palestinians have equal rights with Israelis. The biggest opposition to this would come from Israeli right wing nationalists who want a racially pure ethno-state, and Muslim fanatics who live only to see Israel driven into the sea.
Here in America, right wing racists tell us liberals if we had to live around blacks, we'd have a different opinion of them. I fail to see the difference between that and what you just told me how my opinions on immigration would change if I had to live around third world immigrants.

Not just the Israeli right. Israel as a whole pretty much. Racial colonies expanded under the Labor party in the 90's. 95% of Israelis supported Israel's carpet bombing of Gaza in 2014. The country is already off the cliff. 'Muslim fanatics' aren't the problem and you ignore why people get angry.
See that's a great case of liberal racism, I never mentioned black people. You obviously see them as lesser. I said the third world which would include any war torn country or slum. It's not about color it's about the state of the country most likely destroyed by the US, (which you support).

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2019, 2:12 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

Not just the Israeli right. Israel as a whole pretty much. Racial colonies expanded under the Labor party in the 90's. 95% of Israelis supported Israel's carpet bombing of Gaza in 2014. The country is already off the cliff. 'Muslim fanatics' aren't the problem and you ignore why people get angry.
See that's a great case of liberal racism, I never mentioned black people. You obviously see them as lesser. I said the third world which would include any war torn country or slum. It's not about color it's about the state of the country most likely destroyed by the US, (which you support).

No, I was only drawing a comparison, as you said I'd have a different opinion of third world immigration if my state was flooded with brown people.
I do understand how people react violently due to anger and humiliation. The exact same thing had happened to Germany after WWI, when the victors piled on top of the Germans and placed the weight of war guilt on them, even though they had only been pulled into the war which had already started due to their alliance with Austria-Hungary. The thing is, the end result of Germany's justifiable rage were Hitler and the Nazi party, which in turn was responsible for much worse horrors. Muslim fanatics that had grown out of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict are comparable to the Nazis in that they are the monster born out of injustice.