Page 22 of 53 [ 847 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 ... 53  Next

oloolo7
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

24 Jun 2019, 2:13 am

this is when you are too embarassed to confess to the survey ppl that you're going to vote for trump ..

oloolo7
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

24 Jun 2019, 2:34 am

hopefully someone would clarify that in the fake-history books to the future students.

oloolo7
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

24 Jun 2019, 2:44 am

mccarthy the alleged drunkard and MLK the alleged rapist never existed they were made-up figures to make the corresponding opposite party look bad.

in fact does nancy pelosi even exist in real life? i feel like im looking at some more advanced and more realistic Sims emulation everyday.

Last edited by oloolo7 on 24 Jun 2019, 3:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2019, 10:49 pm

Former congressman Joe Sestak launches 2020 presidential campaign

Quote:

Former Pennsylvania congressman Joe Sestak has become the latest Democrat to enter the presidential race.

The retired Navy admiral who calls himself “Admiral Joe” on his campaign website joins a crowded Democratic field seeking the nomination to challenge President Trump.

Sestak decries what he calls “America’s retreat from the world” and says strong action is needed to deal with climate change, corporate accountability and China’s geopolitical threat.

“The president is not the problem; he is the symptom of the problem people see in a system that is not fair and accountable to the people,” Sestak said in his campaign video.

Sestak served two terms in the House, then defied party leaders by running against incumbent Sen. Arlen Specter in the 2010 primary. Sestak beat Specter, but lost the general election to Republican Pat Toomey. Sestak sought a rematch against Toomey in 2016 but national Democrats recruited a primary challenger who defeated him.

He said he delayed his entry into the presidential race while his daughter battled brain cancer, which returned after she first beat it at age 4.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2019, 8:37 am

Elect This!

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2019, 10:44 pm

And the winner of tonight's Democratic Candidates Debate was ... Donald Trump! :D

There Are Four Lights!

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2019, 1:31 am

only boring to a sociopathic fraudster with a ridiculous blond pompadour who can't imagine anything more important than his own status in life.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2019, 1:52 am

auntblabby wrote:
only boring to a sociopathic fraudster with a ridiculous blond pompadour who can't imagine anything more important than his own status in life.

That's incorrect. I do not have a blond pompadour. Although I have thought about getting a golden retriever. Which I will start a GoFundMe page for.

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2019, 3:19 am

EzraS wrote:
That's incorrect. I do not have a blond pompadour. Although I have thought about getting a golden retriever. Which I will start a GoFundMe page for.

I recommend this model:

There Are Four Lights!

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2019, 10:13 am

Darmok wrote:
And the winner of tonight's Democratic Candidates Debate was ... Donald Trump! :D

While I think voters in general are distressed at the situation at the border and do not like the image of America that “the wall” projects I don’t think they want the same benefits and rights for illegal immigrants that citizens receive. Here in NY we had a true blue wave last November, the Dems swept the state legislature in formally rock solid republican suburban long island. The democrats passed new law allowing illegal immigrants to get divers licenses. The Long Island democrat state legislatures voted unanimously vote against the law because they knew their constituents won’t go for it. Reparations was briefly mentioned once in the debate but that will backfire on them if they nominate a candidate that supports it.

That is why Biden emerged as the early front runner, it is not because voters love him or think he would be good president. He is or was the true anti Trump and anti woke candidate. But he is flailing, unsure of how to be or unable to be both the candidate of bringing back “normalcy” and not seem hopelessly retrograde.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2019, 11:48 pm

Some interesting history. I wonder if Kamala Harris is the only presidential candidate now running with ancestors who owned slaves.

Slave Registers from London Name The Slaves Kamala Harris’ Ancestor Owned

Democrat presidential candidate Kamala Harris is descended from Irish slave owner Hamilton Brown, the namesake of Brown’s Town in Jamaica, who recruited massive numbers of Irish migrants to Jamaica to work on his sugar plantations after the British empire abolished slavery.

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/slave-reg ... tor-owned/

There Are Four Lights!

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2019, 3:31 pm

First one to go? The party leadership must be desperate to thin out the herd at this point.

Hickenlooper campaign in shambles
Senior staffers asked the former Colorado governor to drop out of the presidential race and run for Senate.

Former Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper’s senior team urged him last month to withdraw from the presidential race gracefully and run for Colorado’s Senate seat or pursue other opportunities, a source familiar with the situation told POLITICO.

The source said that the campaign only has about 13,000 donors, making it almost impossible to qualify for the next round of presidential debates in the fall. The campaign also only raised just over $1 million in the second quarter — about what he raised in the first 48 hours of his candidacy — and will likely run out of money completely in about a month.

There Are Four Lights!

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2019, 4:30 pm

Darmok wrote:
First one to go? The party leadership must be desperate to thin out the herd at this point.

Senior staffers asked the former Colorado governor to drop out of the presidential race and run for Senate.

Former Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper’s senior team urged him last month to withdraw from the presidential race gracefully and run for Colorado’s Senate seat or pursue other opportunities, a source familiar with the situation told POLITICO.

The source said that the campaign only has about 13,000 donors, making it almost impossible to qualify for the next round of presidential debates in the fall. The campaign also only raised just over $1 million in the second quarter — about what he raised in the first 48 hours of his candidacy — and will likely run out of money completely in about a month.

Doesn't seem all that desperate, since Hickenlooper had no business running anyways, they're right he'd be better off running for senate. Also there are like 20 candidates so there's still plenty left even without him.

Shrapnel
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2019, 8:07 pm

Darmok wrote:

White. Male. Businessperson. Isn't enough of a leftist because he only wants "somewhat" bigger government and he failed to get a huge tax increase past the Colorado voters. He never stood a chance in the democratic party. Perhaps if he redefined himself.

tunoio
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

08 Jul 2019, 7:15 am

Trade gap widened last month despite tariffs..

and the globalist FAAG sided with the protectionist Trump earlier.. that means consumer sentiment in china might start to slowly shift away on us brands in general.

"The biggest threat to America right now is not government spending, huge deficits, foreign ownership of our debt, world terrorism, two wars, potential epidemics or nuts with nukes. The biggest long-term threat is that people everywhere are becoming and have become disheartened, that this condition is reaching critical mass, and that it afflicts most broadly and deeply those members of the American leadership class who are not in Washington, most especially those in business."

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2019, 8:12 am

Billionaire Tom Steyer to join crowded 2020 presidential race

Billionaire environmentalist Tom Steyer is planning to launch his campaign for the 2020 Democratic presidential nomination, a report said Sunday.

The 62-year-old Steyer — who toyed with the idea of running in the past — held a private conference call last week to tell people close to him that he was planning to run, according to Politico.

https://nypost.com/2019/07/08/billionai ... tial-race/

There Are Four Lights!