Elizabeth Warren Running for President in 2020

Page 11 of 18 [ 278 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2019, 11:17 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
I wish people would stop beating other people over the head with this spurious issue.

I agree. But you know me; too eager to keep battling to save face. :oops:

we need more faces so we wouldn't have to be so busy saving 'em. ;)

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2019, 11:38 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
I wish people would stop beating other people over the head with this spurious issue.

:lol: :lol: :lol: ! !!
Being that I'm as sick as a dog right now, I don't foresee many more online arguments for the time being. :(

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2019, 11:48 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: ! ! !
Being that I'm as sick as a dog right now, I don't foresee many more online arguments for the time being. :(

hopefully you have a good stock of vitamin C, echinacea, and piping hot chicken soup for what ails ya :)

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2019, 12:14 am

auntblabby wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

hopefully you have a good stock of vitamin C, echinacea, and piping hot chicken soup for what ails ya :)

Already drank the chicken soup yesterday, and didn't think ahead. No vitamin c. :cry:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2019, 12:26 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Already drank the chicken soup yesterday, and didn't think ahead. No vitamin c. :cry:

I always keep "EmergenC" and "Airborne" pills in the med drawer. I hope you can persuade your SO to get you some.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2019, 2:32 am

auntblabby wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

I always keep "EmergenC" and "Airborne" pills in the med drawer. I hope you can persuade your SO to get you some.

Actually, my wife has located my daughter's old Flintstone Chewables. Who cares if they' probably expired! :lol:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2019, 2:35 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Actually, my wife has located my daughter's old Flintstone Chewables. Who cares if they' probably expired! :lol:

YMMV but I can tell you that Airborne and EmergenC seem to work for me in reducing symptoms and shortening duration of symptoms, and if taken at the first sign of illness seem to stop it in its tracks. I hope the flintstones work for you :) but you need something with Echinacea in it.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2019, 3:43 am

What she did is roughly equivalent to lying on your resume or plagiarism and it was not a one off thing but done for years. Sans evidence her family identified at least partly identified as native American it strains crudulty she did not know exactly what she was doing. She is a veteran politician.

But this is America in the second half of the 2010’s. Stealing identity, stealing valor, bragging about sexual assault it don’t matter because the other people are an existential threat(SMH).

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2019, 3:52 am

people who don't want me to have affordable health care are an existential threat to me.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2019, 12:25 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Or getting misinformation from her family.

So your theory is that her entire family lied to her and told her she was predominantly Cherokee? Which would mean that they were all portraying themselves as predominantly American Indian Cherokee. Why didn't they register her in school as American Indian if that was the case? Has her brother John Herring ever registered himself as American Indian? I seriously doubt it.

Most likely being an American Indian is something Warren invented about herself, by taking an inch and turning it into a mile.

No, I'm saying they all believed this untruth as well, and passed it on to her.

It's amazing the excuses you are making. Would you be making excuses for a Republican lying about their ethnicity to get somewhere in life?

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2019, 5:26 pm

auntblabby wrote:
people who don't want me to have affordable health care are an existential threat to me.

Many people want healthcare that's affordable to more than just the lowest income people who qualify for subsidies.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2019, 6:45 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

So your theory is that her entire family lied to her and told her she was predominantly Cherokee? Which would mean that they were all portraying themselves as predominantly American Indian Cherokee. Why didn't they register her in school as American Indian if that was the case? Has her brother John Herring ever registered himself as American Indian? I seriously doubt it.

Most likely being an American Indian is something Warren invented about herself, by taking an inch and turning it into a mile.

It's amazing the excuses you are making. Would you be making excuses for a Republican lying about their ethnicity to get somewhere in life?

How do you know I wouldn't? Unless... YOU'RE WRITING THE SCRIPT IN MY HEAD!! !

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2019, 7:25 pm

Affirmative action is designed to give an advantage to a group that has been historically discriminated against. People otherwise white with the exception of one Indian ancestor 6 to 10 generations ago are not a historically disadvantaged group. They are considered white.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2019, 12:05 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

How do you know I wouldn't? Unless... YOU'RE WRITING THE SCRIPT IN MY HEAD!! !

:lol: I didn't say you wouldn't, I asked you if you would be.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2019, 10:47 pm

There Are Four Lights!

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2019, 12:01 am

Darmok wrote:

What is is with you Limey Torries and Trump?