Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

eepstein
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

07 Jan 2019, 3:08 pm

Everytime I make a friend I feel alittle more normal. I feel like now this one person thinks I'm normal enough to hang out with. Then for some reason I always mistake someone wanting to hang out with me for someone actually caring about me. Suddenly I find myself caring allot about this person, some feeling like I thought they cared about me so it meant so much to me that I have care allot for them. I think I always put off the wrong message, like I'm always trying to then insert myself in their life or something. But I just care. I just want a platonic friend that cares about me, and enjoys my company. Why after these years do I still not have that. Just one person on this Earth that really just wants my complete friendship. :/

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2019, 3:18 pm

yes, it's a good feeling when someone takes interest in spending time with you, i find it really reassuring after all this time and effort spent trying to improve my social skills.

hopefully this person appreciated having you around, at least...who is this person?

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

eepstein
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

08 Jan 2019, 9:27 am

Kiprobalhato wrote:
yes, it's a good feeling when someone takes interest in spending time with you, i find it really reassuring after all this time and effort spent trying to improve my social skills.

hopefully this person appreciated having you around, at least...who is this person?

I guess just how I feel about most of the people I meet. I just want friends, or just a friend. It gets discouraging after all this time.