Page 5 of 6 [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2019, 12:28 am

You very well know trolls get banned so if you label people trolls you know what will happen to them.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2019, 12:37 am

Well nothing requires us to put up with this "alpha male/'god-emporer'/infallible prince of reality tv" cult nor prevents us from calling them as we see them.

I'm not really concerned if people get banned for posting propaganda or lies whatever they may be saying politically. When someone bends the truth to further a political agenda it's problematic, again in no way am I saying this is limited by any partisan factor.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2019, 12:44 am

cberg wrote:
Well nothing requires us to put up with this "alpha male/'god-emporer'/infallible prince of reality tv" cult nor prevents us from calling them as we see them.

I'm not really concerned if people get banned for posting propaganda or lies whatever they may be saying politically. When someone bends the truth to further a political agenda it's problematic, again in no way am I saying this is limited by any partisan factor.

And why do the rest of us have to put up with the left leaning anti trump cult?
Everything you feel about them I about the liberals here. Every other post from them is about trump
Here’s a secret, if the left leaning members didn’t make so many anti trump threads the pro trump people wouldn’t have to defend themselves.

So you do want to get people banned.
Your side bends the truth non stop
Should we ban all the users on this site?

Both sides accuse the other of lying.
I know personally bunch of members here spread left leaning lies and propaganda
To support and further their political agenda.

Everything you say could be applied to the left leaning members.
I’d hope you’re not one of them which is why I’ve been trying to persuade you away from their tactics.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2019, 12:49 am

There's a big difference between debate & lies. I have no issues with banning someone for posting inflammatory clickbait. It's not about silencing anyone, this is the internet, they can make a new account & be nicer anytime. I don't appreciate my country being associated with chauvinistic violence & I don't appreciate supposedly patriotic attempts to shut me up.

I'm not lying about anything here, you can scrolll through miles of lies in PPR, all I'm doing is calling out a few nasty lies. The left is capable of similar deception but you don't see them locking little kids in cages

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2019, 2:09 am

cberg wrote:
There's a big difference between debate & lies. I have no issues with banning someone for posting inflammatory clickbait. It's not about silencing anyone, this is the internet, they can make a new account & be nicer anytime. I don't appreciate my country being associated with chauvinistic violence & I don't appreciate supposedly patriotic attempts to shut me up.

I'm not lying about anything here, you can scrolll through miles of lies in PPR, all I'm doing is calling out a few nasty lies. The left is capable of similar deception but you don't see them locking little kids in cages

Obama did every single thing trumps done
I don’t see you ever bringing it up.
You’re just another left is the greatest left is angels left is intelligent and right is dumb person I guess.
I tried but I’m done, don’t come to me when they turn on you

You’re just being unreasonable.
I hope all the left leaning ones also get banned to
We can rename wp to the banned planet

envirozentinel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

10 Jan 2019, 2:18 am

I'm afraid there's no longer any productive content on this thread.

Sorry OP.

my blog:
https://sentinel63.wordpress.com/