Fact checking trump's border address

Page 1 of 4 [ 51 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Feb 2013
Age: 36
Gender: Male
Posts: 9,540
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

09 Jan 2019, 1:05 am

CNN:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/08/politics ... index.html

FOX:

https://secondnexus.com/news/shepard-sm ... ald-trump/

Sooooo.. now that both Left & Right wing media are constantly proving to the American people that their president is lying to them non-stop, that's it, game over, he can't possibly have any supporters left, can he? :?


_________________
No :heart: for supporting trump. Because doing so is deplorable.


LoveNotHate
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Oct 2013
Gender: Female
Posts: 5,106
Location: USA

09 Jan 2019, 1:35 am

Hammer murderers sound gruesome....

Image


_________________
After a failure, the easiest thing to do is to blame someone else.


EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Sep 2013
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Posts: 17,450
Location: PNW

09 Jan 2019, 3:09 am

goldfish21 wrote:
CNN:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/08/politics ... index.html

FOX:

https://secondnexus.com/news/shepard-sm ... ald-trump/

Sooooo.. now that both Left & Right wing media are constantly proving to the American people that their president is lying to them non-stop, that's it, game over, he can't possibly have any supporters left, can he? :?


That's not a Fox article. It's a Second Nexus article. Google said people interested in second nexus were also interested in CNN, MSNBC, Huffington Post etc.

Seems if you're going to pit CNN agaist Fox, you would have both a CNN article and an actual Fox article.


_________________
This space for rent


goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Feb 2013
Age: 36
Gender: Male
Posts: 9,540
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

09 Jan 2019, 3:14 am

EzraS wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
CNN:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/08/politics ... index.html

FOX:

https://secondnexus.com/news/shepard-sm ... ald-trump/

Sooooo.. now that both Left & Right wing media are constantly proving to the American people that their president is lying to them non-stop, that's it, game over, he can't possibly have any supporters left, can he? :?


That's not a Fox article. It's a Second Nexus article. Google said people interested in second nexus were also interested in CNN, MSNBC, Huffington Post etc.

Seems if you're going to pit CNN agaist Fox, you would have both a CNN article and an actual Fox article.


It's about a FOX broadcast and the video of said broadcast is within the link. Doesn't get any more FOX than what FOX aired.


_________________
No :heart: for supporting trump. Because doing so is deplorable.


EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Sep 2013
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Posts: 17,450
Location: PNW

09 Jan 2019, 3:22 am

goldfish21 wrote:
EzraS wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
CNN:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/08/politics ... index.html

FOX:

https://secondnexus.com/news/shepard-sm ... ald-trump/

Sooooo.. now that both Left & Right wing media are constantly proving to the American people that their president is lying to them non-stop, that's it, game over, he can't possibly have any supporters left, can he? :?


That's not a Fox article. It's a Second Nexus article. Google said people interested in second nexus were also interested in CNN, MSNBC, Huffington Post etc.

Seems if you're going to pit CNN agaist Fox, you would have both a CNN article and an actual Fox article.


It's about a FOX broadcast and the video of said broadcast is within the link. Doesn't get any more FOX than what FOX aired.


Second Nexus is close to being extreme left. More left than CNN. That means its take on a Fox broadcast is likey to be extremely biased.

Media bias fact check on Second Nexus:
https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/second-nexus/


_________________
This space for rent


goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Feb 2013
Age: 36
Gender: Male
Posts: 9,540
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

09 Jan 2019, 8:42 am

So the video footage of the Fox News host making his fact check statements is Fake News? :lol: :roll:

MAGA! MAGA! :lol: Seriously, EzraS? There's a video clip of the Fox broadcast ffs..


_________________
No :heart: for supporting trump. Because doing so is deplorable.


Piobaire
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 28 Dec 2017
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,109
Location: Smackass Gap, NC

09 Jan 2019, 9:05 am

Fox News tells the truth only 17% of the time.
People who watch no news at all are better informed than Fox News viewers.
Trump lies 15 times a day.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Some people would have greater credibility if they claimed to read tea leaves.

Image



Last edited by Piobaire on 09 Jan 2019, 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Sep 2013
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Posts: 17,450
Location: PNW

09 Jan 2019, 9:25 am

goldfish21 wrote:
So the video footage of the Fox News host making his fact check statements is Fake News? :lol: :roll:

MAGA! MAGA! :lol: Seriously, EzraS? There's a video clip of the Fox broadcast ffs..


The way you formatted your post it looked like it was supposed to be CNN's take vs Fox's take. Instead it was CNN's take and then Second Nexus' take. If you don't get what I was simply pointing out, which seems evident based on your rant, it seems unlikely you ever will. I should be more reticent to respond to your posts I suppose, because it usually turns out this way.


_________________
This space for rent


Piobaire
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 28 Dec 2017
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,109
Location: Smackass Gap, NC

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 May 2008
Gender: Male
Posts: 34,662
Location: Stendec

09 Jan 2019, 10:06 am

The Demander In Chief is either delusional or deliberately lying.

If the former, then he is mentally unfit to hold office.

If the latter, then he deserves to be impeached.

Dump Trump for America!

:D



Piobaire
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 28 Dec 2017
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,109
Location: Smackass Gap, NC

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 May 2008
Gender: Male
Posts: 34,662
Location: Stendec

09 Jan 2019, 10:42 am

From the article...

Quote:
Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto said that he had authorized funding for the psychiatry ... While some Mexican taxpayers argued that a full course of psychiatric treatment could prove more costly than a border wall, Peña Nieto warned: “When the safety and security of the world is at stake, eight hundred dollars an hour is a bargain,” he said, but added that Mexico would try to find a therapist who takes insurance.
I don't know whether El Presidente was serious or just cracking wise.

Either way, it made my day!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:



ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 25 Aug 2013
Age: 61
Gender: Male
Posts: 17,265
Location: Long Island, New York

09 Jan 2019, 12:03 pm

Fact checking lies is not news. It is newsworthy when he tells the truth.


_________________
This Just In ... Being Alive Linked to Autism(sarcasm to make serious point)

Recovering from tongue cancer, somewhat verbal.
Identified and joined WP August 26, 2013
DSM 5: Autism Spectrum Disorder, DSM IV: Aspergers Moderate Severity


Piobaire
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 28 Dec 2017
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,109
Location: Smackass Gap, NC

09 Jan 2019, 12:43 pm

ASPartOfMe wrote:
Fact checking lies is not news. It is newsworthy when he tells the truth.

What if they made it like a game show? With a slight time delay, they could fact-check his propaganda and post the contradictory truth on ticker-tape running across the bottom of the screen, and overdub the audio with a canned laugh track from a 70's sitcom every time he lies.
That'd be TV worth watching. :D



BaronHarkonnen85
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

User avatar

Joined: 26 May 2016
Age: 33
Gender: Male
Posts: 216
Location: Tennessee

09 Jan 2019, 5:32 pm

He could say the moon is made of cheese for all I care. We need to stop these people from coming here and deport the ones that already are. I'm really getting tired of waiting for Trump to sign the order to cancel the anchor babies.

We need to get much harsher on these people. Make it illegal for them to buy/rent homes and apartments. Make it illegal for them to buy/rent a car. Notify ICE whenever a suspected illegal alien goes to the hospital or doctor. Introduce a Droit d'Aubaine Act, whereby the government would tax/seize the property of any illegal alien who dies in the United States.


_________________
--Baron Vladimir Harkonnen
The "Enlightenment" was the work of Satan