Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

qwerwe
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

09 Jan 2019, 2:03 pm

Recently I had a job interview and it was not very good. I didn't say much there. There were 3 people at the interview with me. It is too much. And the HR, who invited me for an interview, didn't come. I expected he will be there. It was just terrible.

I had been diagnosed at my 30 (suspicion of Aspergers, I'm in the waiting list for ASD diagnostics - next month it will be two years in the waiting list.).

I know someone (aspie) who has disability pension. He has friends, is able to talk with people without problems... I would not know it, it is not visible. Maybe it's because of something else, I don't know.

So lately I think if is possible some support for me. I don't need directly disability pension when I can and want work (but I will not refuse money). The employer may have some reliefs when employs people with disabilities. Some confirmation of my disability probably could help me with job searching.

But I don't know, if there is any such support for me. Maybe it isn't so serious with me, I don't know. And if yes, so it will be difficult to prove it. I was afraid of the doctors, so I did not go much to them. I was not officially unemployed. I could not be for the first time because I was a student. The second time I had a student job and I was looking for a full-time job.

Do you have any experience with some support?

BTDT
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2019, 2:47 pm

I read your postings and don't see how anyone can help you unless you provide your location.

In some places support is provided by the government.