What upcoming 2019 games are you looking forward to?

Page 4 of 4 [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Nist498
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2019, 11:12 pm

BertramD wrote:
I'm so looking forward to re-release of the World of Warcraft as it was when it was released 15 years ago. So many fond memories!

This isn't going to sound good, but I look forward to seeing the newbies and post Cataclysm players try to go onto Classic and get annihilated by the difficulty. Everquest and WoW Vanilla would chew up and spit out anyone who didn't have the dedication to learn their classes and the common sense not to act like arrogant morons and piss everyone off. It will be amusing to see Classic break those people who think they can handle the old difficulty only to be proven wrong.

I have a feeling a lot of people are going to go into classic and go back to the "current" content.

All magic comes with a price! - Rumplestiltskin

TidyUn
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

26 May 2019, 11:24 pm

sly279 wrote:
Last of us. hopefully

Part two isn't going to come out this year. I wish it would, though.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2019, 12:14 am

TidyUn wrote:
sly279 wrote:
Last of us. hopefully

It’s suppose to. I suspect announced around e3 next month and release just in time for holidays so they can monopolize on holiday sales.

TidyUn
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

27 May 2019, 2:58 am

sly279 wrote:
TidyUn wrote:
sly279 wrote:
Last of us. hopefully

It’s suppose to. I suspect announced around e3 next month and release just in time for holidays so they can monopolize on holiday sales.

I mean, I doubt it.

We'll see, though.

Enigmatic_Oddity
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2019, 5:47 pm

I'm very excited to see Baldur's Gate 3 has been announced. And very happy Larian will be doing it, not the dregs left at Bioware. Gives me a good excuse to replay the first two games too!

Bread and Roses
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

07 Jun 2019, 9:15 pm

Pokemon Sw/Sh, Super Mario Maker 2, the new Animal Crossing. Also, hoping for an announcement for a followup to Sonic Mania.

StayFrosty
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2019, 11:24 pm

Hello.

Just the Ghost Recon for now. Dying Light 2, Watch Dogs Legion, The Last Of Us 2 are coming out in 2020. Dead Island 2 is also supposed to come out next year.

SuperEuroNEET
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

11 Jun 2019, 2:01 pm

Bloodstained, Super Neptunia RPG (kind of -- I know it'll suck but I'll play it anyway), Nioh 2, Trails of Cold Steel 3. Probably more but I haven't been paying that much attention to release dates lately.

Enigmatic_Oddity
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jun 2019, 12:10 am

Wow, Seiken Densetsu 3 is getting a remake. I thought Square Enix forgot they still have that franchise. This was one of my favorite action RPGs on the SNES and what's been shown of it looks a lot better than what they did with the prior game's remake. Less of a slavish focus on reproducing the exact same game with different graphics, and more of a revamp to a third person action game with less focus on RPG mechanics/dice rolling, which is good because the original leant too heavily to that side.

madbutnotmad
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2019, 8:44 pm

The new Wolfenstien Young Bloods looks good. Fun for people who don't like nazi's ....lol.

Cyberpunk 2077 looks awesome....

Ghost of Tsushima (which may or may not be released 2019, although most likely 2020 now)
Looks absolutely awesome! for anyone into martial arts, and Samurai's.