Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2019, 12:34 am

The case of Robert Blake, who was tried for murdering his wife and got off, but later lost a lawsuit that, effectively anyway, saw him as guilty of killing her - Non-criminal actions have a lower threshold of finding somebody " guilty ", if that's the right phrase to use - is being rehashed on ABC-TV now as I watch this. I'll leave this establisher alone here for now 8) ...

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2019, 12:40 am

I wonder... does Robert Blake play golf with OJ Simpson?

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2019, 12:49 am

...Do they freestyle rap over Notorious B.I.G. and Tupac Shakur instrumental trax? With Phil Soector remixin' 'em? :P

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2019, 2:49 am

Like OJ, Blake's reputation and career are as dead as their spouses.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2019, 3:05 am

...A tually, the show built up to a plausiblle-sounding theory that Robert was in fact innocent! 8O Not to say it is proven :? ...But it advanced a theory that, briefly, Marlon Brando's late son, Christian, had Bonnie Lee killed, or that someone around him did so to get in good with Brando...and that Blake being an as*hole on the stand, and prejiduce by jury members/questionable conduct led to the civil jury finding him responsible!

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2019, 8:33 am

If someone else killed her, they sure must have wanted to make Blake look guilty.

Sylkat
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2019, 11:12 pm

If you research Bonnie Blake’s past, she was a destructive, disturbed woman who was a prostitute/ con woman who had taken the life savings of a number of men; who had a number of private detectives looking for her trying to get some of this money back; who had numerous men and their families looking for her.

She went by various names and false life stories, ran long-term computer scams on these lonely guys, some of them lonely widowed seniors, then was widely seen in photos when she married Blake...of COURSE someone was going to show up in L.A. looking for money or revenge!
Blake was not set up per se, he was just the patsy for the guy who did kill her (probably paid)