Page 1 of 1 [ 13 posts ] 

Are Incels justified in what they believe or feel?
Incels are right 100% 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Incels can't be blamed for how they feel, but they're still wrong 67%  67%  [ 2 ]
Incels make a couple of good points, but they're still wrong 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Incels are just wrong, 100% 33%  33%  [ 1 ]
Just give me the answer 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 3

MDD123
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2019, 12:44 am

I've been hearing about Incels for a few months now, but never from someone who identifies as one. If you're an Incel on this forum, can you explain in your own words why you are an Incel and what it is that you believe as an Incel? Is this a movement with goals? Do you have a message you want the general public to understand?

On the flip side, if you aren't an Incel, feel free to weigh in and explain what it is about Incels that you agree or disagree with.

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2019, 12:50 am

This thread is probably not the best idea.

MDD123
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2019, 2:12 am

Raleigh wrote:
This thread is probably not the best idea.

I was on the fence about just tacking this onto one of the other Incel threads, but I understand that sort of thing is frowned upon, well that and I want the poll data.

karathraceandherspecialdestiny
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2019, 2:16 am

This is probably going to be a s**tshow if any incels actually respond to your thread.

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2019, 2:23 am

Especially since "if it talks like an Incel or walks like an Incel" they're going to be banned.

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2019, 2:33 am

Why don't you go over to their forum and have a look at their views for yourself? :mrgreen:

Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2019, 3:50 am

Raleigh wrote:
Why don't you go over to their forum and have a look at their views for yourself? :mrgreen:

That really is the best way to get an idea of what they're about, if he really wants to know. He's probably going to want a shower/eye bleach afterwards though, those forums are pretty gross.

MDD123
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2019, 4:27 am

I'll see if they're on reddit. How bad is it? Do they make threats or is it a bunch of tmi?

Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2019, 4:42 am

MDD123 wrote:
I'll see if they're on reddit. How bad is it? Do they make threats or is it a bunch of tmi?

Their main subreddit (r/Braincels) has been quarantined because of persistent misogyny and the promotion of rape and violence against women and children. They used to be on r/incels but that forum got completely banned for the same. You can still get to r/Braincels from a desktop but I don't think you can access it from a smartphone (I don't have a smartphone and don't use reddit that way so I can't say for sure). Lately (since the quarantine) they seem to have spread to some other subreddits like r/MGTOW, r/pussypassdenied, and r/incelswithouthate. There's even a subreddit just called r/misogyny that is exactly what it says on the label.

The reddit incel forum is actually tame compared to forums that they've had to find hosts for in other countries (like Incels.is) because of their constant promotion of rape and pedophilia and horrific misogyny and violence against women.

MDD123
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2019, 7:31 am

8O
Wow, didn't know it was like that, I'm just not brave enough to go to there.

What I understood was that they don't want to deal with their bad dating luck gracefully. They feel there is an unfair status quo in the dating world, and I never heard from them what they think things should be like, I had questions I wanted to ask them, but I don't want rape or pedophilia coming up as answers.

I can relate to people with bad dating experiences who have less than stellar feelings about the world, its not a glamorous struggle. I don't really decide what to feel, and if that feeling is bad, it feels silly to act like I'm happy with it, I'm just not always up for that. I try to take that negative energy and do something productive, feelings are just worthless and stupid at that point.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2019, 8:25 am

MDD123 wrote:
8O
Wow, didn't know it was like that, I'm just not brave enough to go to there.

What I understood was that they don't want to deal with their bad dating luck gracefully. They feel there is an unfair status quo in the dating world, and I never heard from them what they think things should be like, I had questions I wanted to ask them, but I don't want rape or pedophilia coming up as answers.

I can relate to people with bad dating experiences who have less than stellar feelings about the world, its not a glamorous struggle. I don't really decide what to feel, and if that feeling is bad, it feels silly to act like I'm happy with it, I'm just not always up for that. I try to take that negative energy and do something productive, feelings are just worthless and stupid at that point.

Yeah, at first I thought they were some kinda of extremely bitter and sexist Redpillers or something; when I checked their forum once (due to the links posted here)I quickly realized it’s a death cult and Elliot Rodiger worshippers.

SilentJessica
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

18 Jan 2019, 8:26 am

I’ve never looked at the reddit pages, but on their forums, they celebrate everything bad that happens to women on the news and have posted graphic videos of deaths (including of children). They want all women to suffer, and they worship murderers.

They try to justify crime by saying “It won’t affect women as much as people say it would” because they believe all women are promiscuous from a very early age (usually starting from about 11) and “It’s just one more man. What harm can it do?”.

I think some men on those types of forums are decent, or used to be. They might have been lonely, single men who had no one to talk to or relate to, and didn’t realise what type of place it was. Then they joined and got brainwashed by something that acts like a cult, which happened easily because they finally felt like they fit in and belonged somewhere with people they related to. It seems like to be a member, you need to have certain views. If you show that you don’t, you get banned.

I won’t say anything else because I don’t want this thread to cause problems like the one last week.

AQ: 40
RAADS-R: 149

XFilesGeek
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2019, 8:30 am

Since promoting incel ideology is not allowed on this forum, thread locked.

"If we fail to anticipate the unforeseen or expect the unexpected in a universe of infinite possibilities, we may find ourselves at the mercy of anyone or anything that cannot be programmed, categorized or easily referenced."

-XFG (no longer a moderator)