Indigenous Peoples' March Washington, DC

Page 1 of 34 [ 541 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 34  Next

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2019, 5:16 am

Native Elder Nathan Phillips massively disrespected by these little s**ts from a Catholic High School:

https://newsmaven.io/indiancountrytoday ... oFk4O6CzwE

YouTube vid from the above article:

FB meme that sums it up:

^I didn't hear those exact words said in the video, but I may have missed them. (Anyone else hear them?) Their disrespect while wearing MAGA hats speaks volumes, though. Especially the smug look on that one kid's face that's right up in Nathan's face. WTF? It's rude af simply because he's an adult and they're teenagers.. add in the racist taunts and it's just awful behaviour. Makes it even worse that he's a Vietnam war veteran, too. All in all it's pretty disgusting that American race relations haven't improved nearly enough in the last couple hundred years.

Piobaire
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2019, 7:50 am

What did you expect when you allowed a candidate endorsed by neo-Nazis and the Ku Klux Klan into the "White" House?

Trump's era of hate
Donald Trump Hate And Violence Map
Hate crimes up for third year in a row
How the Republican Party Became The Party of Racism

Making America great again...for white males.

Last edited by Piobaire on 20 Jan 2019, 8:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

envirozentinel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

20 Jan 2019, 8:00 am

Why did so many Americans fall for his rhetoric and vote for him?

Pity there wasn't a better Dem candidate.

my blog:
https://sentinel63.wordpress.com/

Piobaire
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2019, 8:13 am

envirozentinel wrote:
Why did so many Americans fall for his rhetoric and vote for him?

Pity there wasn't a better Dem candidate.

Biscuitman
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2019, 8:56 am

I don't know what this is but that staring boy in the video is creepy as hell

Daniel89
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2019, 9:13 am

The kid did nothing wrong. The old guy came right into his personal space banging his drum the kid stood there and did nothing and is being demonised internationally.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2019, 9:22 am

Daniel89 wrote:
The kid did nothing wrong. The old guy came right into his personal space banging his drum the kid stood there and did nothing and is being demonized internationally.

When I first saw the video I thought it was the other way around, but nope. What was he supposed to do?

Daniel89
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2019, 9:26 am

EzraS wrote:
Daniel89 wrote:
The kid did nothing wrong. The old guy came right into his personal space banging his drum the kid stood there and did nothing and is being demonized internationally.

When I first saw the video I thought it was the other way around, but nope. What was he supposed to do?

The kid is being demonised just because he has a smug looking face. Its bad enough twitter doing it but even supposed right wing media like the Daily Mail is doing it.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2019, 9:59 am

Daniel89 wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Daniel89 wrote:

The kid is being demonised just because he has a smug looking face. Its bad enough twitter doing it but even supposed right wing media like the Daily Mail is doing it.

I'm not good with facial expressions. It looked to me like he was just smiling. But again, what is a person supposed to do when someone is standing toe to toe with them singing and drumming. What's supposed to be the correct facial expression? If someone did that to me it would probably trigger a sensory meltdown.

Daniel89
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2019, 10:08 am

EzraS wrote:
Daniel89 wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Daniel89 wrote:

I'm not good with facial expressions. It looked to me like he was just smiling. But again, what is a person supposed to do when someone is standing toe to toe with them singing and drumming. What's supposed to be the correct facial expression? If someone did that to me it would probably trigger a sensory meltdown.

I just hope this kid doesn't have any mental health issues because this could push him over the edge.

There was an online hate mob targeted at an Autistic girl for calling the police on a woman standing outside her door, it made her suicidal. Its disgusting what the media can get away with doing. If someone says something non PC on twitter they can get deleted but drive someone to suicide and that's okay.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2019, 11:47 am

Daniel89 wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Daniel89 wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Daniel89 wrote:

I just hope this kid doesn't have any mental health issues because this could push him over the edge.

There was an online hate mob targeted at an Autistic girl for calling the police on a woman standing outside her door, it made her suicidal. Its disgusting what the media can get away with doing. If someone says something non PC on twitter they can get deleted but drive someone to suicide and that's okay.

When you go to an Indigenous Peoples' March and place yourself toe to toe next to a singing, drumming, Elder, it is You who is in His personal space & challenging him, not the other way around.

That kid is wearing a racist pride hat while staring down an Indigenous Elder with a smug look of superiority on his face. He deserves every bit of disdain he gets.

He does have a mental health problem. It's called racism.

Daniel89
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2019, 11:55 am

goldfish21 wrote:

When you go to an Indigenous Peoples' March and place yourself toe to toe next to a singing, drumming, Elder, it is You who is in His personal space & challenging him, not the other way around.

That kid is wearing a racist pride hat while staring down an Indigenous Elder with a smug look of superiority on his face. He deserves every bit of disdain he gets.

He does have a mental health problem. It's called racism.

He was at a Pro Life march then he was waiting for the bus when the old guy walked into the crowd and up right up in the face of a child banging a drum Disgraceful behaviour.

Are the black people who wear MAGA hats also racists then?

BaronHarkonnen85
Toucan
Toucan

20 Jan 2019, 12:19 pm

Not true. The kid was just standing there when the old guy started banging the drum in his face and chanting.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2019, 12:21 pm

BaronHarkonnen85 wrote:
Not true. The kid was just standing there when the old guy started banging the drum in his face and chanting.
The kid was a MAGA white supremacist who shows no respect for anyone other than mite males. That he would show such disrespect to an elder and a veteran, shows how truly idiotic this MAGA types really are.

Daniel89
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2019, 12:25 pm

Fnord wrote:
BaronHarkonnen85 wrote:
The kid was a MAGA white supremacist who shows no respect for anyone other than mite males. That he would show such disrespect to an elder and a veteran, shows how truly idiotic this MAGA types really are.

How do you know he was a white supremacist? How did he disrespect the old man?

LoveNotHate
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2019, 12:33 pm

Young males acting cocky.