Page 1 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2019, 2:28 am

...I meant that the " necessities " duffle bag was stolen :( . So I had re-buy a new bag, and necessities that had been stolen.
I got the bed back in the shelter, I am writing there now - but they had thrown away my needed-cleaning clothes, a d magazine reading matter, while keeping other stuff I mentioned above, and new sheets I had bought at Goodwill to supplement theirs. I did get a new set of their beddinv when I checked back in
I am very used to having everything I own thrown away :cry: , and assume that. I am 59 a d ha e o ly these things here - and the things in storage in Santa Cruz, and the things of Bruh that va not been able to get sent. I have had no pictures of my family, or of my family, for many years now :cry: .

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2019, 3:44 am

...I meant " of my family, or of my past " :cry: .
Things haven't even to well here as finding rest - let alone safety :cry: . Someone at the shelter I am at hit me with an object - when I was 100% under a sheet, mummy-style - and repeatedly slammed into my metal bubnk and said he'd do more :cry: . I tried to go to the hospital to get away tonight, but they wouldn't admit me and I would've even accepted going to the stay-in-a-chair all night shelter I was in last weekend but they were full up. Now I gave to go back to the shelter where the threatener is :( . He is just a Ross from me. I suppose it is likeliest that nothing will happen, especially if I keep things as packed as they are and keep an eye out. :|. Monday I guess I gather everything that can be taken and make a last attempt at a Hail Mary pass and, if there's nothing available, maybe get a little busking in like I said I'd do and then make my way back to Santa Cruz and figure out out from there :( .

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2019, 10:22 pm

It...I had diareea act up again to-day :cry: . And, even thus moment, it hasn't gone away :( I don't know if I can leave, with the diarrea - But it itself makes the hitting :cry: /menacing/my popularity situation possibly we. And, so many things get taken from me and I have to replace c e then I ER AND O ER AGAIN - and I have more back pain now :( - and, EVERG TIME In think I have a bit of good stability, the rug gets pulled be out from u der me and it's " No no! Go here! Go there be" - Like Linus in Peanuts :cry: .

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2019, 4:00 pm

...It was Saturday??, that I got up nd found some people (two) smoking something in the handicapped stall of the ,en's loo at the shelter on the area I am in. Two, with music playing. It didn't smell pot-y and besides, why would someone, even early in the morning, bother with hiding away to smoke pot in a restroom hidden away when they could legally smoke it out front. I assume it was crack or something. I didn't wish to tell staff, and I didn't, but later another HL accused ,m of being a snitch when I mentioned the smoking to him.
I think he's who later hit me :cry: . He repeatedly thumped into my bed, too, and said he'd mess with my stuff ~ when I reported it to staff they didn't believe me and threatened to throw me out :( . Last nite he pushed/kicked a chair across the floor at me saying " Get away from me! "/getting away from me when I walked near him :( .
The diarrea yesterday shows what else bad can happen :( .