5 killed in bank in GA - Bang! Bang!

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2019, 5:24 pm

A gunman opened fire at a bank in Sebring, GA, here in the U.S. (Where else :twisted: ?), killing five people. :cry: After doing so he called the po-po and told them what he had done, post-which, barricaded in the bank with hostages, a SWAT team convinced him to give up. Geessh :(
Well, at least it was somewhere different than a school this time :roll:. Let's see, who will be the first Republican leader to yak about their " thoughts & prayers ":P? And when will some NRA type say " Don't talk about politics at such a time as this! There should be a moratorium! "? :evil: :skull: :mrgreen:

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2019, 5:47 pm

So sad...

So, anybody else hungry? I'm making waffles! :chef:

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2019, 6:16 pm

Yep no bank robberies or crime anywhere else.
:roll:

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2019, 6:28 pm

Speaking of Georgia, I actually do miss Georgia. I wish I could move back home. :cry:

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2019, 7:01 pm

...What does that mean? What are you trying to say? That the existence of crime shouldn't be covered because there's crime somewhere else?

="sly279"]Yep no bank robberies or crime anywhere else.
:roll:[/quote]

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2019, 10:13 am

Link to CBS News Article

Quote:
"He got kicked out of school for having a dream that he killed everybody in his class, and he's been threatening this for so long, and he's been having dreams about it and everything," Gerlach said. "Every single person I've told has not taken it seriously, and it's very unfortunate that it had to come to this."

John Larose, who lives next door, said Xaver kept to himself, but he could hear him playing and yelling at video games in the middle of the night. Xaver briefly was an online student of Salt Lake City-based Stevens-Henager College.

:(