Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

24 Jan 2019, 2:18 pm

1) a conservative india and a conservative russia walk closer and closer

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2019, 2:20 pm

2) Our sun (Sol) will eventually cool down sufficiently to form a crust of crystalline hydrogen.

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2019, 2:24 pm

3) Florida will be completely swallowed up by the ocean.

4) China will use the huge debt that the US owes them to cripple our country and take over.

3) Betty White will live to be 100

fifasy
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2019, 2:30 pm

I predict that whoever replies next in this thread after me will be seduced by a stranger. They shouldn't resist it, it will be to their benefit.

Wolfram87
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2019, 2:32 pm

I could use some of that. thank you.

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2019, 2:38 pm

I predict that a third world war is on the horizon and that I myself will most likely be put in prison or executed as a traitor to my own country.

:salut:

fifasy
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2019, 2:40 pm

What??? Time to get the dancing banana out!

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2019, 2:46 pm

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2019, 2:47 pm

1) Pelosi appears to "cave", and agrees to build Trump's Wall.

2) But only if Trump does one thing. Agrees to make public his tax returns.

3) To everyone's surprise Trump agrees to the above, and shows us his tax returns.

4) His tax returns show that for the last ten years Trump has been giving billions to the Global Little Kids with Cancer Charity. And the reason that he kept it all secret was... I dunno...he is just too bashful to take credit for doing it, and to draw attention to himself that way.

5)So the Federal freeze ends. And a ginormous 1000 mile long masonry wall stretching from the Pacific to the Gulf of Mexico starts being constructed.

6) China gets SO angry at America's tariff policy that they send an ultimatum to the man in charge: not Trump, but to Trump's own boss: Putin. Putin balks at China's demand that he order Trump to lift America's new tariffs. By the 2020 American election tensions between the other two powers boil over into an all out literal shooting war between Russia and China over who will become...the next president of the United States. Russia tries to keep Trump in power, while China backs Trump's opponent. America itself survives, but both Russia and China become devastated in this "War of the American Succession".

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2019, 2:53 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
4) His tax returns show that for the last ten years Trump has been giving billions to the Global Little Kids with Cancer Charity. And the reason that he kept it all secret was... I dunno...he is just too bashful to take credit for doing it, and to draw attention to himself that way.

All that would prove is that Trump actually is clever enough to play politics.

fifasy
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2019, 2:54 pm

TW1ZTY wrote:

Woohoo! :D :lol:

I predict whoever replies next after me will get recognition for high-quality work.

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2019, 3:01 pm

This power struggle between the US, China, and Russia is going to get very "Game of Thrones"

Wolfram87
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2019, 3:09 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
1) Pelosi appears to "cave", and agrees to build Trump's Wall.

2) But only if Trump does one thing. Agrees to make public his tax returns.

3) To everyone's surprise Trump agrees to the above, and shows us his tax returns.

5)So the Federal freeze ends. And a ginormous 1000 mile long masonry wall stretching from the Pacific to the Gulf of Mexico starts being constructed.

...the Mexican ladder industry booms.

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2019, 3:17 pm

Or, perhaps, the Mexican pole vault industry.

Oscar Meyer Lansky

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2019, 3:27 pm

I predict that things are going to get so bad in the USA that Canada will be forced to build its own wall to keep illegal American immigrants from sneaking into their country.

Speaking of Game of Thrones right now I wish I could draw a golden picture of the bald eagle (US), giant panda (China), and brown bear (Russia) fighting each other like in that intro video with the four animal symbols representing each kingdom: The deer, wolf, lion, and dragon. :P

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2019, 3:28 pm

I predict that Strephon will eventually be found to have survived Dulinor's plot, and to have lived long enough to produce a male heir, thus sustaining the Alkhalikoi lineage.