Page 1 of 3 [ 34 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2019, 6:53 pm

Enjoy

https://21stcenturywire.com/2019/01/22/ ... ropaganda/

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

AspE
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2019, 7:58 pm

JohnPowell wrote:

The sonic so-called attacks were not actually attributed to a source, or determined to be attacks at all. There were merely theories.

Your president has been the source of endless fake news and attacks on one of the pillars of a free society, the press. The media is self-correcting. Whenever Trump opens his mouth, his supporters get more ignorant.

Crimadella
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2019, 8:03 pm

AspE wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

The sonic so-called attacks were not actually attributed to a source, or determined to be attacks at all. There were merely theories.

Your president has been the source of endless fake news and attacks on one of the pillars of a free society, the press. The media is self-correcting. Whenever Trump opens his mouth, his supporters get more ignorant.

His attacks aren't always so far fetched though. Media does constantly lie, that is a real issue. When you take something out of context and spin it as something completely different, that is a lie and media of all sides do it all the time.

AspE
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2019, 8:17 pm

Crimadella wrote:
AspE wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

His attacks aren't always so far fetched though. Media does constantly lie, that is a real issue. When you take something out of context and spin it as something completely different, that is a lie and media of all sides do it all the time.

For it to be a lie, they would have to know it's false and say it anyway. That is not the case, except perhaps on Fox News.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2019, 8:16 pm

AspE wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

They were attributed to the CIA. Nice try though.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2019, 8:23 pm

Numerous mainstream media sources said it was Russia. Can you imagine if RT came out with such an INSANE theory?

AspE
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2019, 9:03 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Numerous mainstream media sources said it was Russia. Can you imagine if RT came out with such an INSANE theory?

I have no confidence in your reading comprehension.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2019, 1:12 pm

"On September 11, 2017, NBC News and spread all over its airwaves a claim from its notorious CIA puppet Ken Dilanian that Russia was behind a series of dastardly attacks on U.S. personnel at the Embassy in Cuba using a sonic or microwave weapon so sophisticated and cunning that Pentagon and CIA scientists had no idea what to make of it."

https://mobile.twitter.com/TODAYshow/st ... paganda%2F

AspE
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2019, 2:01 pm

I guess you didn't hear the word "suspect".

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2019, 2:47 pm

You just saw the headline. Firstly there were no "sonic attacks". Not only did the CIA phony claim there were attacks he said there was evidence leading to Russia. Embarrassing.

AspE
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2019, 2:50 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
You just saw the headline. Firstly there were no "sonic attacks". Not only did the CIA phony claim there were attacks he said there was evidence leading to Russia. Embarrassing.

They didn't claim it was a Russian attack. They mentioned that it's possible it was an attack. And it's not at all proven that they weren't attacks, only that a natural cause has been determined to be one possibility.

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2019, 3:03 pm

Oh, Lord, the sonic BS! Who needs the Onion, when you have MSM? I can't believe there's a person in the U.S. who still has a shred of faith in our news outlets after they perpetuated this hogwash.

But, hey, maybe I'm wrong! Maybe the crickets were genetically engineered by the Russians! Ooooooo! Be afraid! Be very afraid!

Damn, I'm enjoying the new McCarthyism! It's so f*****g entertaining!

Oscar Meyer Lansky

AspE
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2019, 3:09 pm

VegetableMan wrote:
Oh, Lord, the sonic BS! Who needs the Onion, when you have MSM? I can't believe there's a person in the U.S. who still has a shred of faith in our news outlets after they perpetuated this hogwash.

But, hey, maybe I'm wrong! Maybe the crickets were genetically engineered by the Russians! Ooooooo! Be afraid! Be very afraid!

Damn, I'm enjoying the new McCarthyism! It's so f*****g entertaining!

They deliberately misreported existing expert opinion? They didn't just make this s**t up you know. And you would be making the same mistake if you are jumping to any specific conclusion.

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2019, 3:17 pm

This song seems appropriate for the times!

Oscar Meyer Lansky

AspE
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2019, 3:24 pm

Trump didn't collude with Russia because crickets.

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2019, 3:44 pm

AspE wrote:
Trump didn't collude with Russia because crickets.

Yes, comrade! I'm glad you've come over to our side! We will make Russia great again! Now excuse me, while I drink a quart of vodka and return Jill Stein's call.

Oscar Meyer Lansky