Republican Party...RUMBLE!! !! !! !! !

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2019, 12:37 pm

The Metrotpolitan Republican Club, the N.Y.C. club where, last year, their invitation to the leader of the Proud Boys to give a speech led to fighting in the streets betwern PBs and far left-wing factions, us experiencing another Brooks Brothers bashorama! :P
The race for presidency of the club, which is generally non-contested, now has a major contest, per an NYT story I can't link to now :( . A strongly Trump-side-of-tbe-GOP candidate younger candidate is now opposed by a past president of the club, who is more in the " moderate Republican " vein the club is identified with (Both are DJT supporters). Both have put out appeals on Facebook for supporters of them to join the club so they can vote for them! :P (" Vote for me and I'lll...setcha free! - Eddie Kendrick, 1970 :!: :P :wink: ) The Trumpster one garnered a supporting blurb from Milo Yannopolis warning against an " anti-MAGA coup " by the "establishment ' :x ! The deadline for joining was Dec. 31st, so sorry, Gotham Lincolnites. :(..........
A fascinating detail in the story was that, in the 2016 Republican primary, Trump was outvoted in primary votes in New York County (Manhattan )...by John Kasich!.The only county in New York State where Trump was outpolled. Among people who were far more likely to know him! :P " To know him is to loathe him " :mrgreen: ? (To paraphrase Phil Soector 8O

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2019, 2:37 pm

"Anti-MAGA Coup"?

Where do I sign up for that?

:D

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2019, 11:54 pm

I'm enjoying ASS-P's political posts lately. Not only do I agree with him quite often, they're upbeat & coherent. ASS-P must be feeling okay lately. 8)