Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

tb86
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2019, 4:03 pm

Crazy Days and Nights is a somewhat notorious Hollywood gossip site, but it has been known to share some solid movie scoops in the past, and its latest "Blind Item" reveal suggests that Marvel is indeed setting up Natasha Romanov's first solo outing as a more adult oriented feature.

Kevin Feige has shot down the notion of an R-rated MCU adventure in the past, but if this was something the studio wanted to explore after the success of Deadpool, for example, Black Widow would certainly be a fitting character to test the waters with - especially since her solo movie is expected to be an origin tale which could potentially go to some pretty dark places.

This is all just a rumor of course but I don't really know if I want it to be R Rated. It's not what the MCU movies should be. I mean I do expect it to be dark I guess but as dark as say The Winter Soldier.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2019, 4:33 pm

It looks like the MCU franchise is losing popularity, especially if they need to feature "R-Rated" material performed by a female lead.

R (Restricted) – Under 17 Requires Accompanying Parent Or Adult Guardian. Contains some adult material. Parents are urged to learn more about the film before taking their young children with them.

"Adult Material" includes, but is not limited to: Strong language, graphic violence, portrayals of drug use, brief (female) nudity, and implied sexual content.

So, it looks like we may get to see Black Widow in a heavy make-out scene, possibly nude or semi-nude.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2019, 8:19 pm

R rated or not, Marvel guy I am, I'd probably go see it.