Russian puppet Trump misbehaves again

Page 4 of 6 [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2019, 2:29 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
The police are more than capable.

The police are supposed to conduct intelligence operations half way around the world?

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2019, 3:03 pm

No in the US. The US has no right to be in other countries.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2019, 3:08 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
No in the US. The US has no right to be in other countries.

Do the Russians have the right to operate in the US? Because they do.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2019, 3:44 pm

I knew you'd come out with that. The US has been doing this for decades across the globe, long before the fantasies about Putin were pushed.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2019, 4:00 pm

Instead of getting into another arms race with Russia they should get into another space race with Russia. Prove who has the better nuke delivery technology by sending scientific payloads to heavenly bodies.

NASA got so much more done in the 1960s with they had virtually unlimited funding to beat the rival Soviets. They should do that again. Think of how many jobs it would create.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2019, 8:56 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
I knew you'd come out with that. The US has been doing this for decades across the globe, long before the fantasies about Putin were pushed.

Like Putin's employer, the KGB, wasn't doing the exact same thing.

AspE
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2019, 9:37 pm

JohnPowell wrote:

Any why do you trust the police?

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2019, 10:22 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

It's always "but they do the same thing".

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2019, 11:10 pm

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

Are you saying the KGB were a bunch of angels compared to American intelligence agencies?

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2019, 12:02 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

Are you saying the KGB were a bunch of angels compared to American intelligence agencies?

No I'm saying it seems like justification is often measured by them doing the same thing in most cases. Like, it's okay because we're just doing what they do which we object to them doing.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2019, 1:14 am

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

No I'm saying it seems like justification is often measured by them doing the same thing in most cases. Like, it's okay because we're just doing what they do which we object to them doing.

What American intelligence has done over the years has hardly been justifiable, but the KGB, which sincerely meant us harm, was absolutely no better. But just because the CIA and the rest of the alphabet soup of intelligence agencies have done bad things hardly means it's a matter of what's good for the goose being good for the gander when it comes to my country.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2019, 2:47 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

Stop watching CNN. The U.S. would be doing it regardless of anything. It needs to stop.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2019, 2:48 am

AspE wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

Any why do you trust the police?

They're a billion times more trustworthy and open than the intelligence agencies.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2019, 2:50 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

What American intelligence has done over the years has hardly been justifiable, but the KGB, which sincerely meant us harm, was absolutely no better. But just because the CIA and the rest of the alphabet soup of intelligence agencies have done bad things hardly means it's a matter of what's good for the goose being good for the gander when it comes to my country.

Tripe. Nothing comes close to what the US has done.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2019, 2:58 am

JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

Stop watching CNN. The U.S. would be doing it regardless of anything. It needs to stop.

Sure. And Russia needs to stop.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2019, 2:59 am

JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

Tripe. Nothing comes close to what the US has done.

Uh huh.