Dont feel like being bothered?

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

TrippyRabbit99
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

02 Feb 2019, 9:39 am

I dont feel like dating or talking to people. Is it normal? It's too much work too much money too much time i dont have. I want to tell this guy I don't want to be bothered but not sure how without sounding like a b***h. 8O .its just energy I dont have.

ShyGirl7
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

02 Feb 2019, 9:59 am

TrippyRabbit99 wrote:
I dont feel like dating or talking to people. Is it normal? It's too much work too much money too much time i dont have. I want to tell this guy I don't want to be bothered but not sure how without sounding like a b***h. 8O .its just energy I dont have.

If he truly loves you and is a nice person, then this might be a good thing for you to try.

Is he a nice person?

Epicrose86
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

02 Feb 2019, 1:38 pm

TrippyRabbit99 wrote:

Honestly it doesn’t matter if it’s normal or not if you don’t feel like dating you don’t have to date anyone. As far as talking to people or this guy, there probably isn’t a easy way to avoid it maybe explain that you don’t feel comfortable having a conversation and just be honest. If others perceive it as b***hy so be it, especially if having conversations with random people gives you a lot of anxiety or something.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2019, 5:13 pm

It’s not really normal, but I’m the same. I deleted tinder again even though I had a heap of matches for the same reason.

It’s okay to be like that.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2019, 7:32 pm

How much do you like this person?

Piri Alchami
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

10 Feb 2019, 11:08 pm

TrippyRabbit99 wrote:

As a general rule--because specifics are, well, specific--trust your belly. But above all, follow logic and reason, and take into account your morals and values. Those will save you time, money, effort, and potentially grief.

Best of luck.