Page 3 of 3 [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Lost_dragon
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2019, 10:41 am

Sometimes I think about leaving. Not due to any grievances with members here, I just don't really have much else to add. But the future can surprise you. I was going to leave another forum, until someone reached out to me. That's the only reason I stay there. Whereas these days I seem to post less often, and lurk more. I keep asking myself, if I've nothing to contribute, then why am I here? There's nothing wrong with lurking, but lately I haven't been terribly engaged with the topics.

What I've learnt from being here is that people are incredibly complicated. Although, to a certain degree I was already aware of that but it's certainly changed my perspective regardless. There are threads about the issues of certain members, and it might as well be in another language because I don't understand any of it. Not out of a lack of empathy, but because there's a lot of background information you need to know first before any of it can be comprehended. As though one post is merely a singular thread in a tightly woven hat, and in order to get in (or rather on :lol: ) their head you need to look at it as a whole. That was a weird analogy. I'm not entirely sure if it works. :oops:

Whilst I've met some nice people, along with others that I didn't get on with, even a few people that pretended to be nice but were secretly vile...I just feel as though I've run my course here. I don't know your reasons for leaving, TW1ZTY and I won't pretend that I do. Nor am I all that familiar with you. But hopefully whatever you decide will be beneficial, whether that's taking a break or leaving forever. Personally, I don't think that I'll leave just yet.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2019, 11:11 am

SaveFerris wrote:
I'm going to go out on a limb here as say Fnord thinks that some comments are disingenuous on a leaving thread.

I wasn't being insincere. I don't wanna see Twiz leave.

Were you being insincere?

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2019, 12:26 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:
I'm going to go out on a limb here as say Fnord thinks that some comments are disingenuous on a leaving thread.

I wasn't being insincere. I don't wanna see Twiz leave.

Were you being insincere?

I'd rather not post than be insincere , so no. I didn't necessarily mean this thread, and obviously it's just a deduction.

Hypocrisy is the greatest luxury. Raise the double standard

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2019, 1:20 pm

Considering he's back under a new name, I think this thread has outlived its usefulness.

love you and miss you, dear boy

Stop the wolf kills! https://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeact ... 3091429765

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2019, 5:56 pm

last post :P

Hypocrisy is the greatest luxury. Raise the double standard