Page 1 of 28 [ 442 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 28  Next

Crimadella
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2019, 2:07 pm

Hello again, I have to find a way to adapt. I'm not up for debate because it can cause problems when forms of disrespect are used(sarcasm, claiming an idea is stupid without any form of trying to logically debate it), I tried to ignore it, but I'm very polite and that's what I stand for so when others stoop to such low levels of disrespect I feel too tempted to 'give it back to them'. So rather than debate I'm just going to share interesting conversations I have watched.

This one touches on disproving the myth of systematic racism.

* Thank you VegetableMan, I'll watch your video.
- I would like to add that I will also watch others videos that are added here.

Last edited by Crimadella on 05 Feb 2019, 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2019, 2:58 pm

I'll do my part as a dedicated Russian agent and drop this one.

Oscar Meyer Lansky

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2019, 4:23 pm

Good for beginners on Israel/Palestine.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Crimadella
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2019, 5:10 pm

*VegetableMan, lol! Media doesn't lie! They just get caught lieing. It's very funny that CNN is deemed "the most accurate news", well we are in big trouble then.

This one is focused on conservative views and covers topics such as BLM, racism, smaller government(states should have the most power as opposed to federal), Mentions war on drugs as something government shouldn't have their hands in(which I personally agree with), black trump supporters. Black republican Larry Elder, sounds a bit aggressive but makes valid arguments and is full of statistical facts.

Crimadella
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2019, 8:42 pm

Larry Elder, back again(full of facts and statistics as always). This one covers topics such as BLM ideology (cops against blacks myth), Hillary and Obama scandals, push back on the 'Trump & supporters stand for white supremacy' & "Fake News": Completely bias

*I disagree with him on some political views but all in all he is a very straight forward guy.

Last edited by Crimadella on 05 Feb 2019, 9:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Crimadella
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2019, 9:01 pm

This one is just in case anyone has missed this one. Exposing phony journalism by experimentation, they pushed completely made-up crap out as academic studies in academic journalism and actually won an award. Exposing the far-left-wing narrative being pushed. Funny note is, I myself managed to read an article called "The male G-spot" which insisted that homophobia is why straight men do not try anal insertion and if they would just stop being homophobic and try it they would like it. So, if a woman doesn't like anal insertion, does that mean she is homophobic? LOL!

*Small note for posters. If you add a little commentary for your video that you share it may lead to more views, it's always good to know what you are getting into, lol.

Crimadella
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2019, 6:18 am

For people who actually believe the unrealistic notion that half of the US country is 'white supremacists', meet Daryl Davis, the 'black man' whom attends 'klansman' meetings and talks to them and manages to get plenty of them to denounce their membership. Maybe the idea that racism largely exists among whites is very blown out of proportion?(fabricated!) (People should be brought closer together, not further separated!) TED Talk

Last edited by Crimadella on 06 Feb 2019, 6:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Crimadella
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2019, 6:29 am

The famous 'youtuber' "some black guy". I watched this one last night, he is very interesting and intelligent. He gives his opinions on identity politics and racism. This guy is very interesting, the whole conversation, a must watch. "Black people exist around the globe, all black people do not follow 'hip-hop' culture."

Crimadella
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2019, 8:21 am

Candace Owens, famous youtuber(Red Pill Black).

Topics: Gammergate, far-leftest trolls attacking people posing as 'white people behind computers'. Journalists trying to smear her for 'pretending' to create a technology to unmask trolls(A huge threat to Washington post, apparently, "you're going to ruin everything!", lol) Battles with far-leftists actually becoming racists because a black person believes in conservative political views."If you are black you should be a democrat", real racism! The demeaning of the word 'racist', anyone who disagrees with you must be racist. White guilt far-leftest insanity. NFL 'give a knee'(Anti-American). She didn't vote for Trump but is a Trump supporter. How far will the far-left go to push the idea that all conservatives are 'racists', apparently to the lowest degree, racism.

*note: So far I have not seen one 'conservative' suggest they are against gay marriage or claim to stand for racism, far-leftest propaganda? Seems so...

Crimadella
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2019, 8:54 am

Candace Owens (?The black, white supremacist?) gives a great speech. Attacked by the far-left 'pretending to be white racists', exposed, a democrats son! Her words, "I grew up in a country that is not racist". The 'victim mentality'. Is she stupid? the far-left asks...you be the judge, she seems to be very intelligent to me & so do a lot of 'black conservatives'. Or maybe that's what far-leftists view as stupidity, anyone whom doesn't agree with them?

Crimadella
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2019, 10:37 am

Conservative(leans right), Blaire White(Transgender)

Topics: Gender politics, against trans-women(MtF) going in women's bathrooms, SJW's attacks(If you aren't with them, you are against them), Understands gender dysphoria is a mental disorder(not supposed to be negative), against transition at an early age(Causes issues, both mental and medically), against transition by government funding, dislikes transgenders in the 'spot light', discusses transgenders in the military, abortion, lash back from 'non-transgender' activists(as the meanest), she agrees with Jordan Peterson(is not a 'trans-hater'), youtube bias

AspE, good for you. Who said you were?

Last edited by Crimadella on 06 Feb 2019, 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

AspE
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2019, 10:40 am

I'm not racist. I have a black friend.

Crimadella
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2019, 12:02 pm

* As a side note, I grew up in a county that was 70% black, therefor I had plenty of black friends. My dad was a crack addict, rather than riding dirt roads all night I decided to hang out with his dealer in a ghetto, at times I would be the only white person out of 20+ people. So if you think I'm racist, you couldn't be more wrong.
-----------------------------------------

Tommy Sotomayor, just another stupid black conservative? huh? Seems the idea crumbles when compared to reality.

Topics: The side of abortions no one ever seems to discuss, the man's rights(He makes logical points: Men don't have a say if they wish to keep the child or not, yet get imprisoned for not being able to afford child support) Real black issues(Not the mythical 'white devil' but the breakdown of the 'family', an issue that is affecting all races(that includes whites)) Racism is the blame for everything, so far from the truth.

Crimadella
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2019, 12:35 pm

Dr. Debra Soh (the science of sex, like...doin it, lol)

Topics: Science is unacceptable to the average far-left activists, scientists afraid to speak out because they may be targeted and loose their jobs and have their lives ruined.

Crimadella
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2019, 1:31 pm

Evolutionary Biologist Bret Weinstein, learn his story. A biology professor at Evergreen forced to resign because of SJW's labeling him as a racist because he disagreed with the suggestion that 'all white people must stay at home' on a particular day. SJW's do not care about logic, they just target people that disagree with them and disrupt soeciety.

Crimadella
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2019, 1:45 pm

Engineer James Damore, fired from Google for writing a memo containing suggestions for improving diversity policy. Labeled as a misogynist for citing scientific studies to explain why there may be less than 50% women at google. Smeared by media and labeled as a 'white supremacist' and bigot, learn the truth, his story.