Page 1 of 4 [ 62 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

RoseThorn13
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

07 Feb 2019, 7:36 pm

SaveFerris wrote:
RoseThorn13 wrote:
Give me an example of one single psycho who is not a victimizer? They ALL hurt people around them, legally or illegally.

Andy McNab apparently

If it weren't for people like him we might not have wars in the first place. Who really benefits from war other than the bureaucrats?

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2019, 7:36 pm

RoseThorn13 wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:
RoseThorn13 wrote:
Give me an example of one single psycho who is not a victimizer? They ALL hurt people around them, legally or illegally.

Andy McNab apparently

He was a soldier. I'm sure he killed lots of people, ruined families, and felt no remourse about it whatsover.

dunno

Hypocrisy is the greatest luxury. Raise the double standard

RoseThorn13
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

07 Feb 2019, 7:39 pm

There is no such thing as a "good" psychopath.

RoseThorn13
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

07 Feb 2019, 7:45 pm

Seriously, I hate psychopaths! ESPECIALLY the high functioning ones like him! They're even worse than the low functioning ones who end up in prison!

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2019, 7:49 pm

I'll leave now before it escalates

RoseThorn13
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

07 Feb 2019, 7:49 pm

SaveFerris wrote:
I'll leave now before it escalates

Sorry. :oops:

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2019, 7:52 pm

no worries :)

RoseThorn13
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

07 Feb 2019, 7:54 pm

SaveFerris wrote:
no worries :)

:heart: :flower: :heart:

Dragnet
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2019, 7:59 pm

RightGalaxy wrote:
Are psychopaths the "jin" referred to in the Koran? The demons in the Bible?

Fallen angels are called Nephilim in the Christian Bible not demons. Not sure about the Koran.

On topic, many consider autistics to be psychpaths from what I've seem online. I certainly have empathy but often don't know how to express it. Maybe not see the harm in some forms of communication until its too late but I do care. Maybe why I don't post a lot. Easier to say I care and leave it at that then say something stupid and hurt someone's feeling.

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2019, 8:04 pm

Blooie said something the other day about her religion believes every human has a jinn living with them.

found her post

Quote:
In our religion we are explained how hypnosis works (thru jinns) as we believe every human has a jinn living with them

RoseThorn13
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

07 Feb 2019, 8:14 pm

Dragnet wrote:
RightGalaxy wrote:

Fallen angels are called Nephilim in the Christian Bible not demons. Not sure about the Koran.

On topic, many consider autistics to be psychpaths from what I've seem online. I certainly have empathy but often don't know how to express it. Maybe not see the harm in some forms of communication until its too late but I do care. Maybe why I don't post a lot. Easier to say I care and leave it at that then say something stupid and hurt someone's feeling.

Yeah I have been told before that Aspies have no empathy, but I think empathy and compassion are two different things. Psychopaths have neither.

And I think we do have empathy, but we struggle with picking up on bodylanguage or reacting appropriately the way NTs do.

But either way we are not manipulative predators who are capable of hurting people and not caring about the consequences. Aspies actually feel guilt, unlike psychopaths.

blooiejagwa
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2019, 9:43 pm

Don’t be scared as when you are scared that is exactly what psycho types like.

They feed off it as my XH said ‘when i am stressed I try to destroy people, it makes me feel powerful.’ I told him that 1000 yrs ago that wd have been useful in armies n daily life where u have to be vicious sometimes.. but now he should get that urge out some other way (EG wrestling , boxing)

He WANTS ppl to fear him.
If i didnt react he wd get bored so he wd try to find out what wd really get me agitated n go fr that. So don’t be afraid.

Now he is fine n decent. He can switch.

I think psychopaths can get out of that bad phase n be normal n good n productive

but they know they are capable of it n can tap into it (the evil phase) if they choose to let go of morals.

When he wants to be moral he goes above n beyond (EG helping out delivering food at shelters )

That’s why teaching morals n ethics is important.

So kids of all types of temperaments will have a standard to adhere to n know the reasoning n wisdom of it.

Like how Level 1 Autistics know they are capable of meltdowns n harming themselves, or even others sometimes ?
So they know after a while and maybe with guidance they learn
that they can retreat n take a break , or stim or avoid the things that lead to it.

I know it is insulting to be compared to such people as u mention, but i am trying to make links with my experiences

maybe psychopaths trained their brains to be like that as our brain’s capabilities for neuroplasticity are enormous.

Or maybe it was trained into them.
Or maybe they are really born like that and That’s what history was full of.
Including great leaders, scholarsc soldiers, artists, and other renowned names
EG
Napoleon,
Alexander the Great,

Genghis Khan (that was definitely trained into the Mongols, to not feel-

as babies onwards their parents purposeky inflicted cruel situations n experiences on them n forced them to b violent as that was literally their culture n way of making their children ‘strong’)

Etc.
Even when u read about those that had a tendency to be quite immoral or cruel but famous ppl like artists or writers (EG Andy Warhol ) they might have been psychopaths. But they didn’t live their whoe lives shooting ppl n tormenting ppl even if they knew they could. They maybe channelled it into an outlet like music. I mean u dont have to consider them demons themselves.

In the Quran n Arabic culture n others, jinn are not psychopaths they are another being in another dimension capable of good and bad both.

However as Muhammad said they (jinn) can see us but we cannot see them unless they want us to see them. We cannot access their world but they can access ours.

ln it humans n jinns are both being addressed.

Chapters can start ‘oh mankind and jinns!’ Etc

so that shows they are two separate entities.

EG it clearly says they are made of ‘smokeless fire’ while humans are referred to as beings of clay , so totally separate.

Also if u read about King Solomon’s story, it mentions that he had power over the jinns n he used them to build a temple n stuff.
And the lady i forget her name , she was a queen, the Bible mentioned her too i think, he used a jinn to deliver her throne to him n stuff like that.

However it also mentions that both human n jinns are both capable of influencing n causing evil, and jinns can make bad suggestions to humans . (Eg chapter called an-Nas says thiz)

Also it says in a tradition that every human is accompanied by a jinn ‘in the blood of every child of AdAm’ (?) that can makes suggestions To them.
But also that this can be good based on one’s mindset —
u can make it a positive inspiration rather than negative inspiration.

To link it to psychopaths maybe this means that they are more inclined to listen to the bad suggestions or thoughts ?

Idk it’s a topic that is very difficult for me to grasp im just responding as another user referred me to this thread

RightGalaxy
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2019, 9:47 pm

RoseThorn13 wrote:
Dragnet wrote:
RightGalaxy wrote:

Yeah I have been told before that Aspies have no empathy, but I think empathy and compassion are two different things. Psychopaths have neither.

And I think we do have empathy, but we struggle with picking up on bodylanguage or reacting appropriately the way NTs do.

But either way we are not manipulative predators who are capable of hurting people and not caring about the consequences. Aspies actually feel guilt, unlike psychopaths.

as a matter of fact, aspies feel too much guilt.

blooiejagwa
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2019, 9:49 pm

Sorry i forgot to add - the literal translation of jinn is ‘foreigner’ or what can even be referred to as ‘alien’ (like how we say illegal alien fr a person from a foreign country illegally coming)

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2019, 9:51 pm

Cheers Blooie , I knew you'd know the answer :)

RightGalaxy
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2019, 10:08 pm

If you teach a psychopath morals, they use these very morals to victimize. Pastors who have 800 BMW's. Lavish lifestyles strictly on parishoners' :D donations