Page 3 of 4 [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

blooiejagwa
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2019, 10:25 pm

My sister is reading an interesting book about poetry, philosophy and spirituality (her main obsessions), and in it there is a quote from a guy who was later revealed to be a CIA agent, Terence Mckenna (spelling?) and he mentioned that taking LSD gave him access to the world of ‘leprechauns’ and they were pulling at him making all kinds of suggestions to him urging that he shd give up thinking about good n evil n just accept them n they wd give him special powers and talents so whatever he wanted to do he wd do 10 times better. Btw what is it with CIA and LSD? (The cult leader Jim jones was linked to both things too)

So the author was inferring from that and other sources, that those beings ‘leprechauns ‘ were jinns and that taking drugs can give them more access to you,
but also that they want to access your mind etc.

With the poet WH Auden i know he was into the ‘occult and going into a trance/being ‘possessed’ , and writing poetry . It was Strange and had its own jargon n style compared to his previous works .

Lots of the Romantic poets experimented with that stuff .. it was trendy.

I know the Quran mentions that jinns n humans are capable of working together n it uses that as a rhetorical challenge fr them to work together to try n replicate a holy book like it. (?)
I think the Ancient egyptians used jinns to help build pyramids.

All that to say that maybe psychopaths also ‘allow’ things like that to take over n thats why they can be so masterfully ingenious when they feel like being evil even if they seem of average IQ otherwise.

Im just trying to link the possibilities suggested in your thread to what i read and my sister told me. Sorry fr bombarding n i will exit now

RoseThorn13
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

07 Feb 2019, 10:30 pm

blooiejagwa wrote:
My sister is reading an interesting book about poetry, philosophy and spirituality (her main obsessions), and in it there is a quote from a guy who was later revealed to be a CIA agent, Terence Mckenna (spelling?) and he mentioned that taking LSD gave him access to the world of ‘leprechauns’ and they were pulling at him making all kinds of suggestions to him urging that he shd give up thinking about good n evil n just accept them n they wd give him special powers and talents so whatever he wanted to do he wd do 10 times better. Btw what is it with CIA and LSD? (The cult leader Jim jones was linked to both things too)

I heard from somewhere that during the Veitnam War (I think?) the US government experimented with LSD on American soldiers as a way of treating Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.

BeaArthur
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2019, 10:34 pm

I still maintain that you cannot go around imprisoning people with a psychopathic brain, if they have not done anything wrong, just on the basis that they might someday.

blackicmenace
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2019, 10:38 pm

RoseThorn13 wrote:
blooiejagwa wrote:

I heard from somewhere that during the Veitnam War (I think?) the US government experimented with LSD on American soldiers as a way of treating Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.

Perhaps you are thinking of Project MKUltra which was about mind control. The CIA also did Operation Midnight Climax which was setting up brothels and using prostitutes to study the effects of LSD among other things on unconsenting citizens.

RoseThorn13
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

07 Feb 2019, 10:44 pm

BeaArthur wrote:
I still maintain that you cannot go around imprisoning people with a psychopathic brain, if they have not done anything wrong, just on the basis that they might someday.

We'll just have to agree to disagree.

I don't think those people should ever be trusted, and I really do feel sorry for anybody who takes pity on a psychopath like my mom did.

RoseThorn13
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

07 Feb 2019, 10:47 pm

blackicmenace wrote:
RoseThorn13 wrote:
blooiejagwa wrote:

Perhaps you are thinking of Project MKUltra which was about mind control. The CIA also did Operation Midnight Climax which was setting up brothels and using prostitutes to study the effects of LSD among other things on unconsenting citizens.

Meh, I don't keep up with that crap because I'm better off not knowing about it and making myself paranoid about the world.

I think that the CIA is a living example of how our world is ruled by heartless monsters.

blackicmenace
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2019, 10:49 pm

BeaArthur wrote:

Minority report seems like a lovely thing to invoke, what could go wrong?

blooiejagwa
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2019, 10:50 pm

BeaArthur wrote:

Agree - i think morals and holding society to good standards and rewarding good pll n improving systems will train children who are prone to that type of brain, to value that n that it is actually better (they can learn logically n absorb it the way ASd ppl have to be taught executive functioning or social things sequentially n logically).
I still don’t like them (the sense someone else referred to here, of feeling lack of empathy n coldness from someone) but it’s just out of being ‘burned’ one time too many

RoseThorn13
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

07 Feb 2019, 10:56 pm

Once again, I disagree with all of you. You guys are being too optimistic.

A psychopath CAN NOT BE FIXED! End of story.

I would rather fight for the rights of the victims of psychopaths! If I'm hated for not conforming to a society that rewards psychos and blames their victims than oh well. I think our society sucks anyways. :roll:

blooiejagwa
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2019, 11:06 pm

It’s true the world DOES blame n punish their victims in all sorts of ways
But locking them up pre-emptively .. how wd that work? I just think this life is going to be full of suffering no matter what.

You cannot sanitize the world because inevitably that too will still lead to injustices as humans are not omniscient enough to handle it any other way.

Unless we work really hard n turn it into a ‘Giver’ type world as per Lois Lowry’s book that many ppl had read in middle school.

I think you are onto a MASSIVE point regarding changing society’s response n reward system.

A great example is lawyers. Im sure a large percentage are psychopaths. They are in the only field that regulates itself. That means they can twist laws n know how to get away with injustices n scamming ppl.

They actually get rewarded (not openly but inevitably) if they purposely manipulate their clients, withold info or mislead their clients, in order to exacerbate the issues.
I doubt the good hearted lawyers are rewarded anywhere near as much as the corrupt ones.
That is why my ex lawyer n law clerk got paid like crazy. They were psychopaths fully bullying, manipulating n scamming people. Im glad God showed me their true intents so clearly leaving no room fr doubt, before it became irreparable
In their head, i was probably a ‘fool’ and ‘deserved it’ - that is how such ppl justify n rationalize their behaviours as they value their own reputation n desires above ethics

BeaArthur
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2019, 11:13 pm

RoseThorn13 wrote:
BeaArthur wrote:

We'll just have to agree to disagree.

I don't think those people should ever be trusted, and I really do feel sorry for anybody who takes pity on a psychopath like my mom did.

OKAY ... answer me this, then. How do you identify the psychopaths, if they haven't done anything wrong yet?

blooiejagwa
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2019, 11:23 pm

I think a smart thing to do wd be to educate the general public on exactly how insidiously n subversively psychopaths operate.

N how to protect urself as much as possible
Also to improve the justice system

Believing in the next life helps me come to terms with this life and the bad ppl in it.

Eg i wd never be able to stop from becoming vengeful n twisted after what the law clerk did to me in the position i was in, and the way she did it to even lie about me to me, except I know in the next life she is going to have to answer fr it.

RoseThorn13
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

07 Feb 2019, 11:24 pm

blooiejagwa wrote:
It’s true the world DOES blame n punish their victims in all sorts of ways
But locking them up pre-emptively .. how wd that work? I just think this life is going to be full of suffering no matter what.

You cannot sanitize the world because inevitably that too will still lead to injustices as humans are not omniscient enough to handle it any other way.

Unless we work really hard n turn it into a ‘Giver’ type world as per Lois Lowry’s book that many ppl had read in middle school.

I think you are onto a MASSIVE point regarding changing society’s response n reward system.

A great example is lawyers. Im sure a large percentage are psychopaths. They are in the only field that regulates itself. That means they can twist laws n know how to get away with injustices n scamming ppl.

They actually get rewarded (not openly but inevitably) if they purposely manipulate their clients, withold info or mislead their clients, in order to exacerbate the issues.
I doubt the good hearted lawyers are rewarded anywhere near as much as the corrupt ones.
That is why my ex lawyer n law clerk got paid like crazy. They were psychopaths fully bullying, manipulating n scamming people. Im glad God showed me their true intents so clearly leaving no room fr doubt, before it became irreparable
In their head, i was probably a ‘fool’ and ‘deserved it’ - that is how such ppl justify n rationalize their behaviours as they value their own reputation n desires above ethics

Another bad thing about lawyers (prosecutors) is that they will purposely withhold evidence that can prove a man was innocent of a crime just so they can win a case. They don't care at all about the fact that an innocent person was just put in prison for something they did not do or that they may even recieve the death penalty because of a lying prosecutor.

Yeah I agree and not just lawyers. Psychos are attracted to all sorts of jobs that give them power and authority over other people. Many of them are our politicians, police officers, prison guards, doctors, reporters, CEOs, etc.

That's exactly why I can't stand the ones who are "high functioning". They hurt people too, but in "legal" ways that allow it. At least the low functioning ones who get caught as criminals are locked away in prison whete they can't hurt anybody else except maybe the other prisoners.

And Bea Arthur, you're starting to really piss me off. I guess you love defending murderers and rapists who feel no remourse about hurting people and you like making their victims feel like they deserved it huh?

blackicmenace
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2019, 11:26 pm

Here is something you should consider. Humans tend to act irrationally under the influence of fear. Psychopaths do not feel fear, this gives them the ability to be calculated when they set their mind to something no matter the risk involved and they are attracted to power. What happens when one wields this omnipotent precrime to destroy without probable cause or proof other than one persons word against any others? How do you keep the monsters you want to destroy from destroying you because you are a threat to their survival and a perceived enemy?

blooiejagwa
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2019, 11:31 pm

BeaArthur just doesn’t see how that system wd work. How one wd figure out how a person is a psychopath n the level of evil they intend because intentions can vary by the second.

Accountability is only possible if something has been done

U cannot take someone to account fr what they dont even know they will do

Jailing half the lawyers/law clerks in this world, wd certainly help (joking - or dreaming :lol: ) hey?

I understand you
as u have been very jaded n hurt by what happened to your family as well as tuning in to all the nonsense that turns monsters into millionaires and their victims are stolen from, impoverished, bombed, starved, mentally n physically tortured.
It wd be ideal n deserved fr the monsters to lose their power n hold on people

But she is saying smthing entirely different from what u thought she is saying

RoseThorn13
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

07 Feb 2019, 11:34 pm

I guess what it boils down to is we should never trust anybody in this corrupt evil world of ours. :shrug: