Why I am so anxious over a hookup buddy?

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

cato4797
Raven
Raven

08 Feb 2019, 12:30 am

I know thus girl - I guess she’s an fwb/hookup buddy at this point - who i feel like might be although i'm not really sure. I guess I see her as a friend at this point. We used to flirt constantly and sext a lot over a break, but as that come to a close that stopped. And we still snap constantly for the past few months but the flirting all went away.

Just about no flirting now even tho we recently sort of hooked up (never happens cuz we’re usually far apart). It’s hard to say because she’s the one who hit me up for that and it was way after we had stopped flirting all the time, and i asked her something about it and she told me she had an awesome time and im a great person. And we have an ongoing snap streak for like 60 days and go back and forth like 15 times a day. It’s not like I’m being ignored by this person. Although maybe she's less interested, I don't know

I'm just super anxious about it, for some reason. I don't why. Like I can feel a freaking legit anxiety attack coming on. All of a sudden I can't stop thinking about it, for the past few weeks, and way more in the last couple days (like 5-6). Like it's mentally hurting, almost. I hate this feeling, like anxiety combined with paralysis as well. And I'm stuck in place. Its awful.

CubsBullsBears
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2019, 12:58 am

You're driving yourself crazy over a girl who 1. Lives far away and 2. Her interest in you apperars to have flamed out a while ago, so I don't think it's realistic that you and her go back to what it used to be.

At least you have an opprotunity to find someone who's in your area.

cato4797
Raven
Raven

08 Feb 2019, 3:06 pm

Yeah, potentially. I mean we still talk. My anxiety got really bad last night, which is why i was posting so much. Usually I don't think about this that much in particular.