My cheating Ex texted me on dating app

Page 3 of 3 [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

fluffysaurus
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2019, 5:20 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
fluffysaurus wrote:
Will you be able to put this behind you now? I don't mean just move straight on but to let go of the aggro.

Oh please! I will tell you this and to all the upcoming commentors: Don't lecture me.

I don't regret what I did at all, let's make this clear.

I am proud that I have saved a guy from her, I've never been more proud.

And yeah, this was a nice sweeeeet revenge, the aggro is gone.

You know that horrible feeling where you realise someones read something into what you said that you didn't

mean and then the realisation that you don't have to put up with this s**t because you're on an autism forum.

Start again, assume I mean what I say and nothing else. Will you be able to put this behind you and move on and

let go? No lecture intended, just the question.

fluffysaurus
Veteran
Veteran

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2019, 5:41 pm

fluffysaurus wrote:
How about this, do you feel that you have found closure?

Probably, I would have felt way worse if I have remained silent about it though.

Yes, that was my closure.

Frankly, I am laughing! This was a master KO. :lol:

fluffysaurus
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2019, 5:52 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
fluffysaurus wrote:
How about this, do you feel that you have found closure?

Probably, I would have felt way worse if I have remained silent about it though.

Yes, that was my closure.

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2019, 6:35 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

Hypocrisy is the greatest luxury. Raise the double standard

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2019, 6:36 pm

fluffysaurus wrote:
You know that horrible feeling where you realise someones read something into what you said that you didn't

mean and then the realisation that you don't have to put up with this s**t because you're on an autism forum.

You mean you couldn't do this IRL?

Hypocrisy is the greatest luxury. Raise the double standard

AngelRho
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2019, 6:45 pm

Excellent work, Boo. Personally, it's not my style, but you have indeed helped out another potential victim. Well done!

blooiejagwa
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2019, 11:45 pm

I’m glad u showed the new guy what she is like n saved him future betrayal
However

I don’t understand why people can date strangers online after reading just some of those texts that were attached.

So much room fr bad ppl to take advantage. I know that wasn’t done here technically but it could be in a different scenario with different ppl n motives

Like serial killers could figure out a way to seem appealing n innocent n then kill you

Too confusing

Thank God fr ASD n being pretty content without that even though being immune to romance n dating is a deficiency n evidence of lack of social skills
it has its positives

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2019, 11:58 pm

blooiejagwa wrote:
However

I don’t understand why people can date strangers online after reading just some of those texts that were attached.

So much room fr bad ppl to take advantage. I know that wasn’t done here technically but it could be in a different scenario with different ppl n motives

Like serial killers could figure out a way to seem appealing n innocent n then kill you

Too confusing

Thank God fr ASD n being pretty content without that even though being immune to romance n dating is a deficiency n evidence of lack of social skills
it has its positives

I have dated good people through online servicss before but you are right that it’s risky

I posted them to warn the other people what they may face, this was not just a simple short encourner case, but a SO of 2 years.
My ex was certaintly a severe case of a Pathological liar (not sure if ther’s a more scientific label), and she was very good at it, she knows how to make a man loves her and she knows how to show fake love extremly well.

The other guy ended the voice conversation by “I love her.... I am gonna investigate about all this, but thank you a lot”, He was struggling to talk and struggling to believe me, or probably just in denial phase.

But it didn’t take long to break up, one of her other roommates is his best friend, and she knows everything about her as well (she also confirmed earlier a 3rd guy to me, a day after my break up). I am sure he asked her for truth.

AngelRho
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2019, 11:59 pm

blooiejagwa wrote:
However

Too confusing

it has its positives

People like her are unstable. She really does have a problem and needa help. She’s the wrong kind of crazy. Nothing but negativity and problems will surround her all her days. Boo is fortunate to be past it.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2019, 12:05 am

AngelRho wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
BeaArthur wrote:
You really are kind of a vicious S.O.B. I admit your ex behaved badly, but what the hell is wrong with you that you would spend all this time and energy messing with her?

Is your life that empty, that you have nothing better to do with your time?

Remind me never to be in the same city as you.

The thing didn’t take more than a 1 hour altogether.

You are way exagerating in your reaction.

Also that was an uncalled personal attack.

The last sentence was.... a low personal attack too and unfair, I am not the psycho one in this story.

People have a warped sense of justice these days. Thanks for demonstrating that we CAN give people what they really deserve. Personally, I’d have just let it go. You refused to simply “pass the trash.” Kudos.

I was letting the trash pass, but I admit she triggered my nerves when she started to message me on that dating app and then checking me again with a different account after ignoring her first (I know her both accounts).

My thought was like “fine... so you wanna play it dirty”.

blooiejagwa
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2019, 12:09 am

My xH used to tell me his ex fiancee was a pathological liar n made up a long believable story about her cheating on him n being seen by someone else at the mall etc

At the time he was regularly calling her n refused to not pick up
He also told me she is ‘psychic’ n he is scared etc

Bunch of nonsense
After the last random outburst that I actually fr once stood up fr myself (mainly bcuz of what he was trying to do - long story) n also my mom was there to help with the newborn so she witnessed it
I contacted n later called his Ex
In detail
She told me what had actually happened n was shocked tht he had lied about her to that degree

(She was at the time fighting cancer n married)

I still wasnt aure but then he started lying about ME in detail to his own family n friends n even to my family
Believable lies except i was documenting everything

Thats why i hate liars
Essentiallt my XH is/was a pathological liar yet he made everyone else out to be that esp me
He is extremely believable n extremely manipulative even tl the detriment of his own kids he did things to try to ‘make me suffr’

which is why screenshots pictures n hour by hour documentation n witnesses were needed
So
Thats why
I totally dont mind what this user did with hos EX gf.
Liars ruin ppls lives longterm
Say if that man ended up marrying that girl because she is beautiful, lovable, charming etc
Then they had kids n she was cheating n other issues
Then not only his life but also hos kids’ lives wd be devastated by her lies (eg even if he divorced she wd do what mu XH did n try to get sole custody via lying etc)

So thats why i dont think what thiz user did was anything bad

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2019, 12:22 am

blooiejagwa wrote:
My xH used to tell me his ex fiancee was a pathological liar n made up a long believable story about her cheating on him n being seen by someone else at the mall etc

Bunch of nonsense
After the last random outburst that I actually fr once stood up fr myself (mainly bcuz of what he was trying to do - long story) n also my mom was there to help with the newborn so she witnessed it
In detail
She told me what had actually happened n was shocked tht he had lied about her to that degree

I still wasnt aure but then he started lying about ME in detail to his own family n friends n even to my family

Thats why i hate liars
Essentiallt my XH is/was a pathological liar yet he made everyone else out to be that esp me
He is extremely believable n extremely manipulative even tl the detriment of his own kids he did things to try to ‘make me suffr’

which is why screenshots pictures n hour by hour documentation n witnesses were needed
So
Thats why
Say if that man ended up marrying that girl because she is beautiful, lovable, charming etc
Then not only his life but also hos kids’ lives wd be devastated by her lies (eg even if he divorced she wd do what mu XH did n try to get sole custody via lying etc)

She already has children, and she claimed she divorced her ex husband and separated.

The roommate told me though he still lives with the kids in her home country and supporting them.
My ex always badmouthed about her ex hubby, telling me he was successful at first then he became a cannabies addict.
I wonder now which any of this is true and if it’s true I wonder now why a father would sabotage himself like that.

blooiejagwa
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2019, 12:41 am

YEAh follow the pattern
If someone had lied so much before that was probably a lie too
God i hate such ppl

I hate when ppl give liars the benefit of the doubt when it might hurt someone else

(im not saying fr ur matter. as it doesnt apply - i am going on a tangent)
A liar will need to do a lot of repenting and self improvement n making amends before they can be ‘clean’ of their addiction to lying

fluffysaurus
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2019, 8:46 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
blooiejagwa wrote:

Bunch of nonsense
In detail

Thats why i hate liars

So
Thats why

She already has children, and she claimed she divorced her ex husband and separated.

The roommate told me though he still lives with the kids in her home country and supporting them.
My ex always badmouthed about her ex hubby, telling me he was successful at first then he became a cannabies addict.
I wonder now which any of this is true and if it’s true I wonder now why a father would sabotage himself like that.

At this point it would be difficult to believe anything she has said.

exy34
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

21 Feb 2019, 2:57 pm

IsabellaLinton wrote:
She wants you to reply, so she'll feel desirable. It's all about her. Just ignore it.

Well, exactly, I mean I am sharing 100% Your opinion.