Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

EnglishInvader
Veteran
Veteran

11 Feb 2019, 7:32 pm

I'm planning to buy a PS4 in the not too distant future and wish to use the Playstation Store. I opened an account with what was the Sony Entertainment Network back in 2013 to buy some PSP games and haven't used the account since. I just tried logging in on the PS website with my e-mail address and what I think my password was back then to no avail. Should I contact them to reset the password or assume that the account no longer exists and set up a new one when I fire up my PS4?

What is the correct procedure here? I don't want to get in trouble with Sony for setting up multiple accounts or throw a spanner in the works by trying to use an account that's no longer relevant. Please help.

SuperEuroNEET
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

11 Feb 2019, 11:39 pm

Get in touch with them if you can't access the account. I'm not sure if they delete inactive accounts, but they aren't Nintendo, they don't just remove old platforms or anything weird like that.

EnglishInvader
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2019, 4:21 am

All done. Just had to ask to reset my password and two minutes later I'm signing in and out no problem. Looks like I'm all set for the PS4. Thanks very much for your help.