Senate Intelligence Committee- No Russian Collusion.

Page 1 of 4 [ 53 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2019, 1:00 pm

Th..tha...that's all folks. I won't gloat to the people who've been screaming about it for over two years, but perhaps learn a lesson from this.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnew ... ncna970536

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2019, 1:20 pm

But... but...

Magna
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2019, 1:30 pm

The Mueller special counsel investigation has to run its course.

I say the following with very strong conviction: I believe IF the Mueller findings are not made public and the investigation is simply concluded without a thorough explanation of the findings I believe there should be bipartisan outrage across the entire U.S. by U.S. citizens, regardless of political persuasion. Citizens who identify as Republican, Democrat, Independent, Other should absolutely come together and DEMAND to know the findings. For an investigation to drag on literally for years and cost literally millions of taxpayer dollars and then end up concluding in silence? Seriously, if that happens there should be full on outrage. I think such a thing would be absolutely unacceptable.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2019, 2:16 pm

I think the media as here will report nothing conclusive could be discovered and probably leave it at that. Late night show hosts like Colbert probably won't comment on it. Those here and on other social media who talked about Trump getting nailed any minute for the last two years won't say much if anything about it. Trump however will have plenty to say about it.

That's just a prediction though by someone who isn't psychic.

Although I did correctly so far predict this outcome.

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2019, 2:39 pm

The fact that they didn't find anything just proves how devious Trump's collusion is!

There Are Four Lights!

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2019, 2:57 pm

Magna wrote:

I say the following with very strong conviction: I believe IF the Mueller findings are not made public and the investigation is simply concluded without a thorough explanation of the findings I believe there should be bipartisan outrage across the entire U.S. by U.S. citizens, regardless of political persuasion. Citizens who identify as Republican,
Democrat, Independent, Other should absolutely come together and DEMAND to know the findings. For an investigation to drag on literally for years and cost literally millions of taxpayer dollars and then end up concluding in silence? Seriously, if that happens there should be full on outrage. I think such a thing would be absolutely unacceptable.

Perhaps. But would you trust a man who pushed the lies that led to the deaths of hundreds and thousands of people? Mueller should have never been appointed to lead the investigation in the first place.

Oscar Meyer Lansky

Magna
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2019, 3:12 pm

Mueller not being suitable for leading the investigation may be so. However, I would be seething as a U.S. citizen if nothing was ever mentioned. And, believe me, I would want to have an account of the findings either way, whether the results implicated Trump or exonerated him.

To say nothing at all to me would be playing the American people. One big mind f**k. My blood's boiling just thinking about how shameful and pathetic that would be.

My hope is that it comes out in report form either way. Anything less is unacceptable.

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2019, 3:20 pm

I understand how you feel. But what makes my blood boil is that we've been lied to so many times, and for horrible reasons, I no longer trust anything that comes out any government officials' mouth.

Oscar Meyer Lansky

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2019, 4:28 pm

I wouldn't be surprised if Mueller gets the blame and is imprisoned. Maybe even called a Russian agent.

I think they'll hold onto the lie that Russia hacked the DNC and the lunatics in the media will still say there could have been collusion and parts of Mueller's report will be classified for 'security' reasons.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2019, 5:52 pm

If the Mueller investigation was targeting Democrats, the left would be calling him a war criminal every f*****g day. And they'd be right.

Oscar Meyer Lansky

AspE
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2019, 6:32 pm

VegetableMan wrote:
Magna wrote:

I say the following with very strong conviction: I believe IF the Mueller findings are not made public and the investigation is simply concluded without a thorough explanation of the findings I believe there should be bipartisan outrage across the entire U.S. by U.S. citizens, regardless of political persuasion. Citizens who identify as Republican,
Democrat, Independent, Other should absolutely come together and DEMAND to know the findings. For an investigation to drag on literally for years and cost literally millions of taxpayer dollars and then end up concluding in silence? Seriously, if that happens there should be full on outrage. I think such a thing would be absolutely unacceptable.

Perhaps. But would you trust a man who pushed the lies that led to the deaths of hundreds and thousands of people? Mueller should have never been appointed to lead the investigation in the first place.

No one objected to his appointment, only now that he's finding out more about the Trump administration's criminality.

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2019, 6:40 pm

AspE wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:
Magna wrote:

No one objected to his appointment, only now that he's finding out more about the Trump administration's criminality.

Well, no doubt nobody objected to his appointment. Neither Dems or Pubs give a flying s**t about wars predicated on lies.

Oscar Meyer Lansky

AspE
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2019, 10:14 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
I wouldn't be surprised if Mueller gets the blame and is imprisoned. Maybe even called a Russian agent.

I think they'll hold onto the lie that Russia hacked the DNC and the lunatics in the media will still say there could have been collusion and parts of Mueller's report will be classified for 'security' reasons.

He's been able to convince judges of his case, even the ones appointed by the Trump Party.

Magna
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2019, 10:18 pm

AspE, please tell me you'll be as livid as I will be if after this is all done, the findings aren't made public.

AspE
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2019, 10:45 pm

Magna wrote:
AspE, please tell me you'll be as livid as I will be if after this is all done, the findings aren't made public.

I fully expect Trump to want that. But it won't happen. Mueller has means of stating his case in indictments alone.

Magna
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2019, 10:53 pm

Trump would want the conclusions of the investigation to be made public if the findings incriminate him in politically devastating ways? Can you elaborate?