Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 

Zack1994
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

14 Feb 2019, 12:05 am

Let's try to narrow this broad question down. What do you mean by be yourself? Make it like they used to? Go with what works best? Go with what your family wants out of you? Stay on track? Rebel for what you desire? Be honest? Ignorance is bless? Say whatever is on your mind?

blackicmenace
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2019, 12:13 am

I guess that takes time and self reflection because you must know yourself before you can be yourself. I guess that's just part of the meaning of life, figuring out what you want out of life. What do you want out of life Zack?

Zack1994
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

14 Feb 2019, 12:16 am

blackicmenace wrote:
I guess that takes time and self reflection because you must know yourself before you can be yourself. I guess that's just part of the meaning of life, figuring out what you want out of life. What do you want out of life Zack?

Start a new day without any conflict.

blackicmenace
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2019, 12:19 am

Zack1994 wrote:
blackicmenace wrote:

Start a new day without any conflict.

Well, that is a start, best of luck Zack!

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2019, 12:31 am

find what works and stick with it until you find something that works better. the story of a successful life.

Zack1994
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

14 Feb 2019, 12:52 am

auntblabby wrote:
find what works and stick with it until you find something that works better. the story of a successful life.

Okay well I am on a mental health forum, so I feel comfortable asking this question, do you want grown Autistic men to be sodomized?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2019, 12:56 am

Zack1994 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Okay well I am on a mental health forum, so I feel comfortable asking this question, do you want grown Autistic men to be sodomized?

only if they wanna be. and there are doubtless some that wanna be, just like there are in the NT world.

Zack1994
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

14 Feb 2019, 1:04 am

auntblabby wrote:
Zack1994 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

only if they wanna be. and there are doubtless some that wanna be, just like there are in the NT world.

I do not want to be, and personally I don't want the reason for why I am a virgin and why I have been single for 25 years to be the reason why I'd want to be sodomized. In fact I don't want the reason why I've been single and a virgin for 40 years to be the reason why I'd like to be sodomized. It looks too unclean and uncomfortable to me.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2019, 1:26 am

Zack1994 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Zack1994 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

I do not want to be, and personally I don't want the reason for why I am a virgin and why I have been single for 25 years to be the reason why I'd want to be sodomized. In fact I don't want the reason why I've been single and a virgin for 40 years to be the reason why I'd like to be sodomized. It looks too unclean and uncomfortable to me.

more power to you. :wtg:

Chummy
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2019, 5:20 pm

For me: being myself is never conforming. I don't give up on the values I believe in. Personally I am open minded and believe people can change for better or worse. If one e.g is not, no point faking what you're not.