Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2019, 4:25 am

What does it mean when someone has too much gas?

Ichinin
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2019, 5:17 am

Kitty4670 wrote:
What does it mean when someone has too much gas?

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2019, 3:57 pm

Don't know but gas is a f*****g pain in the arse (no pun intended). I wish your body disposed of gas in another way, like absorbing it somehow and turning it into oxygen that gets sent to your lungs or something. Life would be much better if we never farted. It can be so embarrassing. I hate it when people say "everyone farts, it's normal" - people still judge you when you fart in public or at work, etc, and when you're polite and have social anxiety, I think fear of farting in front of people is a bit like fear of public speaking.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

02 Apr 2019, 8:42 pm

Joe90 wrote:
and when you're polite and have social anxiety, I think fear of farting in front of people is a bit like fear of public speaking.
Anxiety can cause some people to fart. I remember a news story about a cop arresting & charging a guy for assaulting an officer because the guy farted near the cop & it had an offensive smell. I'm not sure what happened after that. I hope someone higher up on the police force dropped the charges or that the judge threw the case out.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition