What was Articuno doing on the Seafoam islands?

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Greatshield17
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

16 Feb 2019, 1:12 pm

What was Articuno, a legendary ice Pokémon, doing on the tropical Seafoam islands?

Don't bother with me, I'm just a narrow-minded bigot who does nothing but "proselytize" not because I actually love the Faith, because no one loves the Faith, we're just "using it to justify our bigotry." If you see any thread by me on here that isn't "proselytizing," I can't explain that because that's obviously impossible; because again, all I've ever done on here is "proselytize."

WP is the 2nd worst forum site I have ever been on.

AquaineBay
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2019, 10:41 pm

Who the heck knows why? Why was Zapdos in a power plant? Why was Moltres in Victory Road? Why were all the legendary birds inside? That just wouldn't logically make since. All three of them are a flying species yet you found all three of them inside a place. I think we have to first come up with a reason why three bird like Pokémon would be inside to begin with instead of outside.

"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
Courage to change the things I can,
and Wisdom to know the difference."

Bradleigh
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2019, 5:49 pm

Despite where Seafoam Island would be in comparative Japan, I thought that there was a hint that the climate of the Islands is oddly cold. Imagery of the island seems to always point that it is cold, and it is where one can find a lot of ice Pokémon like Dewgong, Jynx (in HG/SS), and Shelldar that turns into an ice type.

My take on the locations of the Legendary Bird Pokémon locations, that perhaps there are some geothermal areas in the Victory Road cave, something opposing in Seafoam, perhaps like the Ice Rocks we have seen in other regions, and a somewhat obvious connection for Zapdos and a power plant, but maybe a bit of guesses for why. A lot of electric Pokémon seem drawn to the powerplant, maybe there is still power running, or some are drawn to the natural conduciveness of the place, and others are drawn to the electrical charge.