Pileated woodpecker

20 Feb 2019, 8:17 pm

https://m.imdb.com/chart/top

https://m.imdb.com/india/top-rated-indian-movies/

oscarinthewild
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

20 Feb 2019, 9:28 pm

just when india is the new russia in the making already ..

karathraceandherspecialdestiny
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2019, 10:38 pm

How much are you de facto trolling here? :lol:

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2019, 11:20 pm

I am guessing he is referring to #oscarssowhite, the underrepresentation of people of color in film, things like that.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2019, 11:41 pm

Tim_Tex wrote:
I am guessing he is referring to #oscarssowhite, the underrepresentation of people of color in film, things like that.

I'm guessing he's constantly posting about racial issues to try to prompt a certain reaction out of people, kind of like a racist troll would do.

redrobin62
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2019, 12:09 am

I'm not sure what point you're trying to make here as a lot of these American movies have black actors. To wit:

Shawshank Redemption - Morgan Freeman
Pulp Fiction - Samuel Jackson
The Matrix - Laurence Fishburne
Forrest Gump - Mykelti Williamson
Star Wars - Samuel Jackson, Billy Dee Williams, Lupita Nyong'o, James Earl Jones, John Boyega, etc
Se7en - Morgan Freeman
City of God - Basically Brazilian black cast
Spiderman - Into the Spiderverse - black Peter Parker
The Green Mile - Michael Clarke Duncan
The Lion King - everyone
Django Unchained - Jamie Foxx
and so on, and so forth.

oscarinthewild
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

21 Feb 2019, 11:27 am

Tim_Tex wrote:

noooo...
Im talking about , a plane ticket and a hotel package price .. too expensive and takes fourteen hours..
and even if the internet is open , even if tokens are presented in front of everyones eyes , no one bothers to check out if its not of their interest, coz specific individuals have specific niches when they see something let alone foreign .. foreign things are just like environment friendly energy saving lightbulbs , it takes a few minutes for the bulbs to become very bright , old boys and girls will never get used to it , they want instant bright, thats why they are all at the poll stations in their crutches and wheelchairs.. save hyperloop and save our children..

Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2019, 5:05 pm

oscarinthewild wrote:
Tim_Tex wrote:

noooo...
Im talking about , a plane ticket and a hotel package price .. too expensive and takes fourteen hours..
and even if the internet is open , even if tokens are presented in front of everyones eyes , no one bothers to check out if its not of their interest, coz specific individuals have specific niches when they see something let alone foreign .. foreign things are just like environment friendly energy saving lightbulbs , it takes a few minutes for the bulbs to become very bright , old boys and girls will never get used to it , they want instant bright, thats why they are all at the poll stations in their crutches and wheelchairs.. save hyperloop and save our children..

It sounds like you're describing falling down a K-hole. :lol:

oscarinthewild
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

22 Feb 2019, 1:54 pm

its hard to tell whats really going on in other countries.

https://youtu.be/C9tFx6IlHyY

oscarinthewild
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

22 Feb 2019, 2:00 pm

oscarinthewild wrote:
its hard to tell whats really going on in other countries.

https://youtu.be/C9tFx6IlHyY

oscarinthewild
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

22 Feb 2019, 2:03 pm

Its impossible to be omni-cognizant .

Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2019, 4:54 pm

oscarinthewild wrote:
Its impossible to be omni-cognizant .

It's impossible to make any sense of your posts, man.