McDonald’s customer arrested over an apple pie.

Page 2 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2019, 1:11 am

Sweetleaf wrote:
What an entitled ****!

serves her right.

Uhh I hate entitled jerk customers. I haven't seen an incident like this before but I have certainly seen some stuff that pisses me off. People like the woman described in the OP act like the employees of any place they go are their personal slaves and must cater to them immediately or else! Like they are such a special and important person...far more important than anyone else around.

Its really annoying if you're standing in line behind one of these queens or kings and have to wait for them to finish acting like a spoiled brat...or in the case of this post, people in the cars behind in the drive through have to wait for the police to come and remove the spoiled brat.

Also though don't eat at McDonalds, its bad for you!

Retail workers like me are modern day servants. The class system didn’t go away it was just digused. We still have royaltiy and peasants even in USA.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2019, 10:45 am

Now you understand why I constantly advise people to avoid retail jobs as much as possible....

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2019, 12:26 pm

Still can’t hold a candle to the hoopla over the Rick & Morty Szechuan Sauce a while back.

5 minutes? Mickey D’s had a McPizza for a very short time (in the 80s, I think), and that took 10 minutes.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2019, 6:17 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
Now you understand why I constantly advise people to avoid retail jobs as much as possible....

Not much options for people like me :cry:

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2019, 6:18 pm

I said "as much as possible."