McDonald’s customer arrested over an apple pie.

Page 1 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2019, 8:35 am

Quote:
McDonald’s customer arrested for disorderly conduct after having to wait 5 minutes for apple pie.

A Georgia woman wanted a McDonald’s apple pie so badly that she allegedly started screaming and getting aggressive with employees while in the drive-thru lane. She was eventually taken to jail for disorderly conduct.

When Ana Luisa Guity-Baltazar, 32, ordered the dessert at a Covington, Ga., McDonald’s last week, she was told it would be about five minutes before her pie was ready, as local news station Fox5 Atlanta reports.

Covington police officer Justin Stott told Fox5 that the woman started “screaming and using profanity at the employee, aggressively walking toward her, punching her fist into her hand.” Yahoo Lifestyle has reached out to the Covington Police Department for further comment.

The whole incident ended up costing her a lot more than the initial apple pie would have. Guity-Baltazar was booked at the Newton County Jail and given a trespass warning to stay away from the McDonald’s, according to The Covington News.

“$1.06 for an apple pie versus an $837 disorderly conduct citation,” Officer Stott told Fox5. “Her car was towed too so you can stack a tow charge on top of that.”

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/mcdonal ... 22329.html

Reminds me of:

Don't make me assume my ultimate form!

Crimadella
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2019, 8:49 am

LOLOL!! !!

When I read the tittle, it also reminded me of the McNugget lady! People are insane!

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2019, 5:05 pm

EzraS wrote:
Quote:
McDonald’s customer arrested for disorderly conduct after having to wait 5 minutes for apple pie.

A Georgia woman wanted a McDonald’s apple pie so badly that she allegedly started screaming and getting aggressive with employees while in the drive-thru lane. She was eventually taken to jail for disorderly conduct.

When Ana Luisa Guity-Baltazar, 32, ordered the dessert at a Covington, Ga., McDonald’s last week, she was told it would be about five minutes before her pie was ready, as local news station Fox5 Atlanta reports.

Covington police officer Justin Stott told Fox5 that the woman started “screaming and using profanity at the employee, aggressively walking toward her, punching her fist into her hand.” Yahoo Lifestyle has reached out to the Covington Police Department for further comment.

The whole incident ended up costing her a lot more than the initial apple pie would have. Guity-Baltazar was booked at the Newton County Jail and given a trespass warning to stay away from the McDonald’s, according to The Covington News.

“$1.06 for an apple pie versus an $837 disorderly conduct citation,” Officer Stott told Fox5. “Her car was towed too so you can stack a tow charge on top of that.”

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/mcdonal ... 22329.html

Reminds me of:

Don't make me assume my ultimate form!

8O

OMFG.

I didn't know that folks still smoked angel dust.

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2019, 5:12 pm

I guess chicken nuggets are more addictive than nicotine and heroin.

Oscar Meyer Lansky

Crimadella
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2019, 6:26 pm

They should make that a commercial...

We discontinued our tasty McNuggets for a brief time but now we are bringing them back and they are better than ever! How good are they? Soo tasty you will go McCrazy!! Now serving tasty McNuggets at 10:30am!!

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2019, 6:44 pm

She HAD to be high on something.....

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2019, 8:13 pm

VegetableMan wrote:
I guess chicken nuggets are more addictive than nicotine and heroin.

She prolly works the streets as a "McNugget ho'".

SocOfAutism
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2019, 3:51 pm

This could have easily been me.

Those things are delicious.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2019, 5:47 pm

SocOfAutism wrote:
This could have easily been me.

Those things are delicious.

You should be saying this to an assembled crowd at a 12 step group! Lol!

"I too am a...McNuggetaholic…. " :lol:

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2019, 5:54 pm

Is she single? (Asking for a friend.)

There Are Four Lights!

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2019, 12:19 am

McDonald's must be some kind of a magnet for serial killers and insane people. I still remember the murders that took place at a McDonald's in a nearby town where I live. Something like that was so uncommon around here it freaked out a lot of people pretty bad. They ended up closing it down and opening a new McDonald's... which isn't that far from where the old one used to be. :?

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2019, 5:06 pm

What an entitled ****!

serves her right.

Uhh I hate entitled jerk customers. I haven't seen an incident like this before but I have certainly seen some stuff that pisses me off. People like the woman described in the OP act like the employees of any place they go are their personal slaves and must cater to them immediately or else! Like they are such a special and important person...far more important than anyone else around.

Its really annoying if you're standing in line behind one of these queens or kings and have to wait for them to finish acting like a spoiled brat...or in the case of this post, people in the cars behind in the drive through have to wait for the police to come and remove the spoiled brat.

Also though don't eat at McDonalds, its bad for you!

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2019, 5:12 pm

Didn't watch video the first time.

Now I have to reiterate my point about not eating at McDonalds...I mean it turned that women in the video into a banshee, so it can't be good for you.

DeepHour
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2019, 6:53 pm

Sounds as if we're being ripped off in the UK, where a McDonald's apple pie is £0.99 (US$1.30).

Still a good place to go for a no-nonsense eating experience though, IMO.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

06 Mar 2019, 5:44 am

Ironically the apple pie and Chai Latte are the only two things I order from "Maccas"
When you are hungry the body releases chemicals which go straight to your head
'https://theconversation.com/health-check-the-science-of-hangry-or-why-some-people-get-grumpy-when-theyre-hungry-37229

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

06 Mar 2019, 9:34 am

I'm seriously jonesing for some mcnuggets and an apple pie right now. I might be in the news later today if I can't hold out untill 11.