Page 1 of 15 [ 223 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15  Next

Crimadella
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 18 Jan 2019
Age: 37
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,429
Location: Warner Robins, Ga

04 Mar 2019, 12:31 pm

THIS IS NOT THE PLACE FOR TRUMP HATE, MANY OF THOSE THREADS ALREADY EXIST< DO NOT ATTACK PEOPLE FOR THEIR OPINIONS ON SOMETHING TRUMP DID THAT THEY THINK WAS GOOD, PEOPLE ADMITTING TRUMP DID SOMETHING GOOD DOES NOT MEAN THEY LIKE TRUMP, PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC OR DON'T POST HERE

This forum is not short on reporting Trumps failures and even loves to make things up, pretty much it's the media that makes it up then people report it as if it's true. I'm more than certain he has legit failures, like every president. I'm curious to learn about the positive things he has done to fight back against the notion that he is just evil and does no good at all. So I would like people to add here, positive things that Trump has done, not negative things.

Here is a video to start off. It is FOX, Fox is actually becoming more reliable, still though, all media needs to be checked. I have discovered that even snopes 'fact-check' even lies, which is very disappointing but I 100% proved so.

He scrolls a list of accomplishments(around 5:15min), I've thought about writing those things down and trying to research them all to verify they are real. I don't think they would go that far, but you never know these days. So please, post information here, positive things Trump has done or tried to do.

the whole video is about positive things Trump has done. (We have heard enough negative things)



Last edited by Crimadella on 04 Mar 2019, 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Planetarium
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

User avatar

Joined: 27 Nov 2018
Gender: Male
Posts: 74

04 Mar 2019, 1:02 pm

Okay, let's begin...

1. Enriching oneself.

...

(By all means, if you want to give all your money to one person go ahead, but absolutely no excuse to blame anyone but yourself after.)



Crimadella
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 18 Jan 2019
Age: 37
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,429
Location: Warner Robins, Ga

04 Mar 2019, 1:13 pm

Planetarium wrote:
Okay, let's begin...

1. Enriching oneself.

...

(By all means, if you want to give all your money to one person go ahead, but absolutely no excuse to blame anyone but yourself after.)

way to contribute, bring trump hate to a topic which is aimed at 'positive accomplishments', I'm sure you can find many 'Trump hate' topics to post in?? This one is in my political video's but it fits nicely here.

Trump Announces EXECUTIVE ORDER Forcing Colleges To Uphold FREE SPEECH-Published on Mar 3, 2019


Americans APPROVE Of Trump's State Of The Union Address



Last edited by Crimadella on 04 Mar 2019, 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LoveNotHate
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 12 Oct 2013
Gender: Female
Posts: 5,396
Location: USA

04 Mar 2019, 1:40 pm

My top three:

1. Schadenfreude - Trump is not PC, makes people hostile, MAGA makes people hostile, thus, lots of fun at other people's anger. It's fun to see people get bent out of shape over their politics. :evil: :twisted:
Image

2. Tax cuts - Trump tax cuts bought me a new car and put thousands of dollars more in my pocket!
Image

3. ACA mandate eliminated - Yea! This ugly, un-American, disgraceful law was eliminated.
Image


_________________
After a failure, the easiest thing to do is to blame someone else.


Crimadella
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 18 Jan 2019
Age: 37
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,429
Location: Warner Robins, Ga

04 Mar 2019, 1:59 pm

Thanks for contributing LovNotHate. I know Trump isn't the best president ever, but I do feel somewhat guilty for enjoying watching grown adults act like 5 year olds, literally crying because he won the election. All these people making claims that they are going to move to another country, yet oddly never did. It does make for good entertainment :lol:

PS: Nice ride! Let me know if you ever wish to adopt a full grown special needs child :D I'm good at keeping the house clean and obsessing on the details, labels always out in the spice cabinet!



endersdragon34
Raven
Raven

User avatar

Joined: 11 May 2015
Posts: 102
Location: Utah

04 Mar 2019, 2:00 pm

2017 job growth was the worst in 5 years... So yea, let's mention that which I am sure is in direct contradiction to this video.



Crimadella
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 18 Jan 2019
Age: 37
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,429
Location: Warner Robins, Ga

04 Mar 2019, 2:17 pm

I explained about the video while posting it. Job growth is going to be tricky to judge on 'how well is a president doing' when you add in the fact that automation is on the rise and is reducing people needed for jobs. As automation builds, job growth will slow down, no president can do anything about that. In fact, it's one of the big talking points Andrew Yang is going to be running his campaign on for 2020.



Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Age: 53
Gender: Male
Posts: 38,665
Location: Spokane area, Washington state.

04 Mar 2019, 2:41 pm

LoveNotHate wrote:
My top three:

1. Schadenfreude - Trump is not PC, makes people hostile, MAGA makes people hostile, thus, lots of fun at other people's anger. It's fun to see people get bent out of shape over their politics. :evil: :twisted:
Image

2. Tax cuts - Trump tax cuts bought me a new car and put thousands of dollars more in my pocket!
Image

3. ACA mandate eliminated - Yea! This ugly, un-American, disgraceful law was eliminated.
Image


That so called, ugly, un-American, disgraceful law provided millions of Americans with medical coverage they never had before. How is taking that away from anyone a good thing?


_________________
-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer


Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Age: 53
Gender: Male
Posts: 38,665
Location: Spokane area, Washington state.

04 Mar 2019, 2:43 pm

Crimadella wrote:
This forum is not short on reporting Trumps failures and even loves to make things up, pretty much it's the media that makes it up then people report it as if it's true. I'm more than certain he has legit failures, like every president. I'm curious to learn about the positive things he has done to fight back against the notion that he is just evil and does no good at all. So I would like people to add here, positive things that Trump has done, not negative things.

Here is a video to start off. It is FOX, Fox is actually becoming more reliable, still though, all media needs to be checked. I have discovered that even snopes 'fact-check' even lies, which is very disappointing but I 100% proved so.

He scrolls a list of accomplishments(around 5:15min), I've thought about writing those things down and trying to research them all to verify they are real. I don't think they would go that far, but you never know these days. So please, post information here, positive things Trump has done or tried to do.

the whole video is about positive things Trump has done. (We have heard enough negative things)



Fox is hardly a reliable source of news.


_________________
-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer


Crimadella
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 18 Jan 2019
Age: 37
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,429
Location: Warner Robins, Ga

04 Mar 2019, 2:51 pm

Good grief! Could we please focus on the tittle of this topic? There is plenty of Trump hate all over this forum, thus plenty of places to spit Trump Hate, this topic is specifically for people speaking about things Trump did that they like and see as an accomplishment.

I said 'more reliable', as in more reliable than they were previously. We are in the days of most media being 'unreliable', I made that extremely clear as I posted the video "All media should be checked these days".


Funny how a topic "Trump accomplishments" still manages to draw frequent trump haters in.

By the way, it's nice of you to attack LoveNotHate for liking the elimination of the law that straight up raped me of my income, forcing me to buy something useless that I could not afford. So I would have to agree with that, the very few people it helped don't acknowledge how many millions it hurt. I am the dirt poor, that law made me even more dirt poor!



Last edited by Crimadella on 04 Mar 2019, 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Age: 53
Gender: Male
Posts: 38,665
Location: Spokane area, Washington state.

04 Mar 2019, 3:01 pm

Crimadella wrote:
Good grief! Could we please focus on the tittle of this topic? There is plenty of Trump hate all over this forum, thus plenty of places to spit Trump Hate, this topic is specifically for people speaking about things Trump did that they like and see as an accomplishment.

I said 'more reliable', as in more reliable than they were previously. We are in the days of most media being 'unreliable', I made that extremely clear as I posted the video "All media should be checked these days".


Funny how a topic "Trump accomplishments" still manages to draw frequent trump haters in.


I do not believe most of the media is unreliable.
It's been found that Fox has become the closest thing to state TV that America has. Even before the rest of the media found out about Trumps Stormy Daniels affair, Fox knew about it and purposely set out to kill the story.


_________________
-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer


Crimadella
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 18 Jan 2019
Age: 37
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,429
Location: Warner Robins, Ga

04 Mar 2019, 3:10 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Crimadella wrote:
Good grief! Could we please focus on the tittle of this topic? There is plenty of Trump hate all over this forum, thus plenty of places to spit Trump Hate, this topic is specifically for people speaking about things Trump did that they like and see as an accomplishment.

I said 'more reliable', as in more reliable than they were previously. We are in the days of most media being 'unreliable', I made that extremely clear as I posted the video "All media should be checked these days".


Funny how a topic "Trump accomplishments" still manages to draw frequent trump haters in.


I do not believe most of the media is unreliable.
It's been found that Fox has become the closest thing to state TV that America has. Even before the rest of the media found out about Trumps Stormy Daniels affair, Fox knew about it and purposely set out to kill the story.

I'm glad you don't mind constantly being lied to, that's probably why the 'majority'(Around 70%) of people have very low faith in media. That may be your opinion, it doesn't match the opinion of the majority of people in this country.


It's like, let me see....I can pay my light bill, or I can pay my health insurance bill, If I miss that one I will get a fine at the end of the year that I also can't afford. Guess I'll pay my health insurance bill, let my power get cut off and still not be able to afford getting any medical attention, but hey, at least i'll have health insurance.



Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Age: 53
Gender: Male
Posts: 38,665
Location: Spokane area, Washington state.

04 Mar 2019, 3:38 pm

Crimadella wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Crimadella wrote:
Good grief! Could we please focus on the tittle of this topic? There is plenty of Trump hate all over this forum, thus plenty of places to spit Trump Hate, this topic is specifically for people speaking about things Trump did that they like and see as an accomplishment.

I said 'more reliable', as in more reliable than they were previously. We are in the days of most media being 'unreliable', I made that extremely clear as I posted the video "All media should be checked these days".


Funny how a topic "Trump accomplishments" still manages to draw frequent trump haters in.


I do not believe most of the media is unreliable.
It's been found that Fox has become the closest thing to state TV that America has. Even before the rest of the media found out about Trumps Stormy Daniels affair, Fox knew about it and purposely set out to kill the story.

I'm glad you don't mind constantly being lied to, that's probably why the 'majority'(Around 70%) of people have very low faith in media. That may be your opinion, it doesn't match the opinion of the majority of people in this country.


It's like, let me see....I can pay my light bill, or I can pay my health insurance bill, If I miss that one I will get a fine at the end of the year that I also can't afford. Guess I'll pay my health insurance bill, let my power get cut off and still not be able to afford getting any medical attention, but hey, at least i'll have health insurance.



Nobody should have to worry about health coverage and keeping the lights on. But neither Fox of the GOP care about that. In fact, they seem to believe if you can't afford something, you're weak and should bare your own burden.


_________________
-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer


eilishbillie987
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

Joined: 1 Apr 2019
Age: 31
Posts: 238

12 Apr 2019, 4:12 am

i figured its not fair to judge trump, may or macron that much now since they were all handed a crappy shape of a country .. watch out dem candidates the hair greys within the first two years of a tenure (which is how distorted this country really is)



SocOfAutism
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 2 Mar 2015
Gender: Female
Posts: 2,459

12 Apr 2019, 7:55 am

I don’t know what number we’re on.

But my top Trump accomplishment, which just keeps getting better, is bringing manufacturing back to the United States.

College or a skilled trade should not be the only paths to supporting oneself and ones family. Some people do not have the time, means, or temperament for those options. When I was a young girl, I was able to immediately escape my abusive household and support myself with zero education by working in a factory. I have never seen a more diverse and supportive environment as the factory I worked in then. We had all races, both genders, numerous physical, mental, and socially disabled people, and even gays and lesbians there (If we had the rest of the rainbow we didn’t know). And my husband and I, who were pierced head to toe, with colored hair and wore heavy metal t shirts. No one cared. There was another dude who sh*t his pants every day. But he did his work, so no one cared about that either. You young people can’t imagine how awesome it was. I hope we have those places again.

And I have only just recently regained the high standard of living I had when I was 18-23 years old. That was truly amazing. I went from starving to rolling in money overnight. Just because I was willing to work.

I could go on and on about manufacturing.