Page 3 of 3 [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

XFilesGeek
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2019, 9:46 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Every user on this forum is so predictable.

XFG, yes it is my standard, deal with it.

And she clearly said “not that much” which means I am not even within the “range” of stuff she finds attractive.

Besides, I have other propsects and more will come, and yes I was the ideal type of some ex fwbs before, and some current prospects tell me I am hot.
So why would I stick to this one? I am not stupid.

Oh, I agree with you kicking her to the curb. I got the sense she was playing mind games, which is never good.

As for your standard, you can have whatever standards you like. People have every right to be attracted to whatever they're attracted to. And you HAVE dated several banshees in your past if I recall correctly, so I'd be cautious if I were you too.

"If we fail to anticipate the unforeseen or expect the unexpected in a universe of infinite possibilities, we may find ourselves at the mercy of anyone or anything that cannot be programmed, categorized or easily referenced."

-XFG (no longer a moderator)

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2019, 10:12 am

Sometimes, attraction happens over time. It might not be immediate.

Also: all guys and gals have “fantasy figures” in addition to the actual person they love.

I’m nobody’s “fantasy figure”—trust me!

I’m a regular-looking guy with virtues other than my looks. That’s what women dig in me. They go out with me because of things which are way beyond those of “fantasy figures.”

If I expect a woman to find me to be her “fantasy figure,” I will find myself permanently single.