Why do poor right wingers worship an orange cheeto?

Page 11 of 11 [ 161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 Jan 2011
Gender: Female
Posts: 29,834
Location: Somewhere in Colorado

17 Mar 2019, 2:45 am

karathraceandherspecialdestiny wrote:
Yeah, selling your body for cash is "easy", why don't more women do that?

:roll:


I don't know that is easy, but on that topic I do think prostitution should be legal. I mean there are sex workers who enjoy that kind of work or at least it is what they want to do. Having it illegal makes it more dangerous because then they cannot go through legal and proper means to do their work which can create more risks for them. Also having it regulated would better prevent underage kids getting sex trafficked and such. I mean I get that impression from some documentary series I was watching where they interviewed prostitutes and well, certainly seems having it illegal allows for a lot of abuse and illegal human trafficking.

One of them made a very good point that you should not be forced into selling your body, but they felt that they should have the right to have sex for money if they so choose. Which I mean morally I cannot find anything that wrong with it aside from abuse sex workers face from having to go through illegal industry which doesn't have regulations to keep it safe.


_________________
All we do crumbles to the ground though we refuse to see
Dust in the wind
All we are is dust in the wind


karathraceandherspecialdestiny
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 22 Jan 2017
Age: 39
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,857

17 Mar 2019, 2:57 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
karathraceandherspecialdestiny wrote:
Yeah, selling your body for cash is "easy", why don't more women do that?

:roll:


I don't know that is easy, but on that topic I do think prostitution should be legal. I mean there are sex workers who enjoy that kind of work or at least it is what they want to do. Having it illegal makes it more dangerous because then they cannot go through legal and proper means to do their work which can create more risks for them. Also having it regulated would better prevent underage kids getting sex trafficked and such. I mean I get that impression from some documentary series I was watching where they interviewed prostitutes and well, certainly seems having it illegal allows for a lot of abuse and illegal human trafficking.

One of them made a very good point that you should not be forced into selling your body, but they felt that they should have the right to have sex for money if they so choose. Which I mean morally I cannot find anything that wrong with it aside from abuse sex workers face from having to go through illegal industry which doesn't have regulations to keep it safe.


I think it should be legal too, because that would probably make human trafficking more difficult. But I also think it's gross and wouldn't be able to do it myself, and I think it's safe to say the large majority of women feel the same. I understand there are lots of sex workers who enjoy their work and choose to do that, but they are a small percentage of all women in the world. Most women don't find sex work easy or enjoyable, or more of them would do it. As it is, just the ones who enjoy it (and those forced into it) do it--so a small percentage of women, not "most" or even a lot compared to the 3.5 billion women on earth.



Crimadella
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 18 Jan 2019
Age: 37
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,429
Location: Warner Robins, Ga

17 Mar 2019, 6:47 pm

Just to point something out...

Most people don't change tires on cars but changing a tire on a car is easy. Most people not doing something doesn't make that something difficult to do.

Most people don't change oil in their vehicles, yet it is rather simple to do. You get an oil pan, you take one bolt off under the engine(the oil drain), you let the oil drain out, you unscrew the oil filter, rub fresh oil on the seal of the new filter, screw it in firmly, you put the drain bolt back in and put fresh oil in the oil port. It's rather simple to do, most people not doing something is not evidence that it's a difficult task. I know of nothing that could be more simple as to sit in a chair in front of a web cam and take your shirt off. The only way it could be considered difficult is someone not feeling comfortable doing it. Like standing in front of a crowd and reading a memo, sure, most people will have stage fright, that does not mean that reading a memo in front of a crowd is a difficult task, if someone is not nervous to do such, it is a very simple task to preform.



Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 11 Jun 2013
Age: 53
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,282
Location: Oz

17 Mar 2019, 9:38 pm

VegetableMan wrote:

Pepe, no my comment had nothing to do with the topic at hand. But there's nothing wrong with a little levity to lighten the mood.


I was actually being ironic...
At least your post was talking about "Cheetos" rather than pole dancing, etc... :mrgreen:


_________________
Down with big business!...
I'm not here to change the world...There isn't a big enough soiled nappy bin... ;)
Autistic/scout motto: "Give me a better argument and I will listen..."
"Hate me for who I am...Not for who you think I am..."
"Honesty is not a social duty, not a sacrifice for the sake of others, but the most profoundly selfish virtue man can practice: his refusal to sacrifice the reality of his own existence to the deluded consciousness of others."
Truth may be inconvenient but it is never politically incorrect...The Oracle of Truth has spoken...8) I'm a rationalist...Deal with it...:mrgreen:


Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 11 Jun 2013
Age: 53
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,282
Location: Oz

17 Mar 2019, 9:47 pm

Pepe wrote:
Anyone object to an off-topic ribald joke?
(Though it is riding on the sexual discussion and gender divisiveness in this thread)... :twisted:
It only takes one to scuttle posting it... 8O

I'll come back tomorrow to check... 8)


OK...
Here goes:

Q: What do you call the useless bit of meat at the end of a penis? :mrgreen:


_________________
Down with big business!...
I'm not here to change the world...There isn't a big enough soiled nappy bin... ;)
Autistic/scout motto: "Give me a better argument and I will listen..."
"Hate me for who I am...Not for who you think I am..."
"Honesty is not a social duty, not a sacrifice for the sake of others, but the most profoundly selfish virtue man can practice: his refusal to sacrifice the reality of his own existence to the deluded consciousness of others."
Truth may be inconvenient but it is never politically incorrect...The Oracle of Truth has spoken...8) I'm a rationalist...Deal with it...:mrgreen:


auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Feb 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 83,064
Location: the island of defective toy santas

17 Mar 2019, 10:52 pm

^^^which end? :lmao:



Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 11 Jun 2013
Age: 53
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,282
Location: Oz

18 Mar 2019, 3:15 am

auntblabby wrote:
^^^which end? :lmao:


There are 2 answers:
-The traditional feminist answer...
-And the one which counters it... :mrgreen:

Do I need to draw a picture? 8)


_________________
Down with big business!...
I'm not here to change the world...There isn't a big enough soiled nappy bin... ;)
Autistic/scout motto: "Give me a better argument and I will listen..."
"Hate me for who I am...Not for who you think I am..."
"Honesty is not a social duty, not a sacrifice for the sake of others, but the most profoundly selfish virtue man can practice: his refusal to sacrifice the reality of his own existence to the deluded consciousness of others."
Truth may be inconvenient but it is never politically incorrect...The Oracle of Truth has spoken...8) I'm a rationalist...Deal with it...:mrgreen:


traven
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 30 Sep 2013
Gender: Female
Posts: 5,550

18 Mar 2019, 3:51 am

the multiple voices of sjw eventually bring you always back to the cults of death

by hook or by crook, mercenairies, ready for war



:roll:



aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 25 Nov 2010
Age: 58
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,382

18 Mar 2019, 1:40 pm

One thing for sure is 'Trump' Proves Just How Powerful The Force of "Doing what Thou Wilt" is.
Most Folks are Careful to Tip Toe through the Tulips While Trump Mows over the Weeds and Flowers
Same; Discriminating Against Both Along the Way. True; A Major Advantage Of Loving Your Enemy is Learning
All of what they Learn on the Dark Side of the Coin of Life; True or False, for Whatever Works to Survive And Thrive too.

Science Shows that Children who have Stay at Home Mom's Will Thrive So much More Close Attached to 'Breast' than
Those Left Cold and Separated Amongst Breasts that do not Touch and Hug Life Giving Love To Be Wired for a Lifetime
of Trust away from Fear. (Note: in this Context 'Breast' is a Metaphor for the Social Bonding Neurohormone Oxytocin).

So, who is Smart; The Welfare Mom Who 'Works the System' For the Love of Child or the Mother Who Works For Money
to Please the State. That should be Common Sense; at least, in the Natural Selection Evolution of the Fittest; Love Rules
All Decisions; Fear Does too.

So, what About a Trump; more than obviously a Man With 'Little Man' Syndrome surely common in the South Where
Big Daddy Rules Little Boys Living up to the Expectations of Standing Tall and go to Hell Love as far as Tears of Grief
And Compassion for the Small 'Furry' ('Breast') things of Life. Have you ever Seen Photos of Trump With His Daddy; ugh
That's a bit Painful to Look at; especially for those of us who have tried to live up to a truly impossible still now
Ideal of Loving Life and not Loving it at all; for what it even means to Be Human Now in Hugs and Touches;
And Howling at the Moon as Lonely Wolves Will All Naturally Do Separated from a Pack of Love True to Feel.

True; if you have ever Seen the 'Lion King' Saga, Trump is Obviously 'Scar' always trying to Feel the Shoes
of a Daddy he could not Feel; true that's Feel a Four Letter Word of Love; not, the Fill; the empty Fill
of the Empty Place Inside Never Filled With Love Just For Free so filled up with Hugs and Touches.

Sad it is that the 'Scars' We Bear Most, are often from those Who Were Too afraid to Love Us Free;
Just Sad Little Lions and Lionesses too; Those who never found a Home Within or Outside to Fit
in; Just Lost; Always Trying to fill up a Space never really even understanding why but some Vague
Feeling never had; So Much Darkness within; why so Dark where is Light when why so Dark Is Within to Be.

Many an empty Soul Builds Huge Edifices to Replace what is lost Within; but True too, THere is no Home but
A Soul Within to Ever Find Free But to Set Love Free; Giving and Sharing so Far Away from Lost Trump Towers
Bought for Sold; Never Found, Always on Loan Never Filling up what is Lost So Long; So Long Still from even Sought.

It's a bit Painful to Watch Trump with all His Follies; And it's even more Painful to see all of what Follows but Freed..:)


_________________
KATiE MiA FredericK!iI

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick


Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 11 Jun 2013
Age: 53
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,282
Location: Oz

18 Mar 2019, 10:51 pm

aghogday wrote:
One thing for sure is 'Trump' Proves Just How Powerful The Force of "Doing what Thou Wilt" is.
Most Folks are Careful to Tip Toe through the Tulips While Trump Mows over the Weeds and Flowers
Same; Discriminating Against Both Along the Way. True; A Major Advantage Of Loving Your Enemy is Learning
All of what they Learn on the Dark Side of the Coin of Life; True or False, for Whatever Works to Survive And Thrive too.

Science Shows that Children who have Stay at Home Mom's Will Thrive So much More Close Attached to 'Breast' than
Those Left Cold and Separated Amongst Breasts that do not Touch and Hug Life Giving Love To Be Wired for a Lifetime
of Trust away from Fear. (Note: in this Context 'Breast' is a Metaphor for the Social Bonding Neurohormone Oxytocin).

So, who is Smart; The Welfare Mom Who 'Works the System' For the Love of Child or the Mother Who Works For Money
to Please the State. That should be Common Sense; at least, in the Natural Selection Evolution of the Fittest; Love Rules
All Decisions; Fear Does too.

So, what About a Trump; more than obviously a Man With 'Little Man' Syndrome surely common in the South Where
Big Daddy Rules Little Boys Living up to the Expectations of Standing Tall and go to Hell Love as far as Tears of Grief
And Compassion for the Small 'Furry' ('Breast') things of Life. Have you ever Seen Photos of Trump With His Daddy; ugh
That's a bit Painful to Look at; especially for those of us who have tried to live up to a truly impossible still now
Ideal of Loving Life and not Loving it at all; for what it even means to Be Human Now in Hugs and Touches;
And Howling at the Moon as Lonely Wolves Will All Naturally Do Separated from a Pack of Love True to Feel.

True; if you have ever Seen the 'Lion King' Saga, Trump is Obviously 'Scar' always trying to Feel the Shoes
of a Daddy he could not Feel; true that's Feel a Four Letter Word of Love; not, the Fill; the empty Fill
of the Empty Place Inside Never Filled With Love Just For Free so filled up with Hugs and Touches.

Sad it is that the 'Scars' We Bear Most, are often from those Who Were Too afraid to Love Us Free;
Just Sad Little Lions and Lionesses too; Those who never found a Home Within or Outside to Fit
in; Just Lost; Always Trying to fill up a Space never really even understanding why but some Vague
Feeling never had; So Much Darkness within; why so Dark where is Light when why so Dark Is Within to Be.

Many an empty Soul Builds Huge Edifices to Replace what is lost Within; but True too, THere is no Home but
A Soul Within to Ever Find Free But to Set Love Free; Giving and Sharing so Far Away from Lost Trump Towers
Bought for Sold; Never Found, Always on Loan Never Filling up what is Lost So Long; So Long Still from even Sought.

It's a bit Painful to Watch Trump with all His Follies; And it's even more Painful to see all of what Follows but Freed..:)


It could be worse...
Hillary could have won... 8O

Which reminds me of a joke:
The sign said: "Smile...things could be worse"...
So I smiled...
And sure enough, things did get worse... :mrgreen:


_________________
Down with big business!...
I'm not here to change the world...There isn't a big enough soiled nappy bin... ;)
Autistic/scout motto: "Give me a better argument and I will listen..."
"Hate me for who I am...Not for who you think I am..."
"Honesty is not a social duty, not a sacrifice for the sake of others, but the most profoundly selfish virtue man can practice: his refusal to sacrifice the reality of his own existence to the deluded consciousness of others."
Truth may be inconvenient but it is never politically incorrect...The Oracle of Truth has spoken...8) I'm a rationalist...Deal with it...:mrgreen:


aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 25 Nov 2010
Age: 58
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,382

18 Mar 2019, 11:43 pm

Pepe wrote:
aghogday wrote:
It's a bit Painful to Watch Trump with all His Follies; And it's even more Painful to see all of what Follows but Freed..:)


It could be worse...
Hillary could have won... 8O

Which reminds me of a joke:
The sign said: "Smile...things could be worse"...
So I smiled...
And sure enough, things did get worse... :mrgreen:


Haha; Lord who am i to complain with a totally Feathered nest;
how rare it is never even to have to consider the value of a Dollar
as Long as the Wife Manages the Budget as instructed for Decades Before
i retired; hehe, true she used to be limited to a 75 Dollar Budget a Week and
it paid off as she's never Had to work a Day in Her Life since age 33, retiring totally away from working
then about the Age of 'Jesus' as such; could be the reason she can't seem to lose her 19 Year-old Figure;
Amazing what life is when worries about money fly out the Window; but that didn't fully happen until i retired.
So true; Her retirement didn't start until she was 37 and me at 47; but not much of a respite from Responsibility
Taking Care of the Devil Shut-in in Hell for 66 Months; but Lord did we save even more money when i was in Hell;
not much to do
shut in Bedroom
Doors except for a
Dimly Lit Screen with
Dentist Drill-like pain
in right eye and ear; oops, i'm writing strange again; funny how in Flow that Happens when i lose Control better put i
Become Free and everything is just Flow and Bliss; the illusion of Time Drifts out away from Distance And Space and
Before i know and feel it Artistic Shapes appear out of 'know' where but Art; anyway, I'm totally Happy with my Freedoms
in the United States; as the Laws Here have benefitted me Greatly; and i have my Social Role where really the Entire
Metro Area has become my Playground of Dance; if i could clue Trump in on the Fact that much all of everything
We Feel and Sense of Life now may be mastered from within inside out; no doubt, he would throw his Hands
Up in the Air and say oh Crap, i was the one who was really Fooled and the Fool all along and never even Free;
imprisoned by what he never mastered; Slave to the rules of others from the Get go of a Silver spoon.
Just my opinion, of course; Mileage in Heaven Varies depending on Make and Model of Orange
Cheeto's too; Speaking of that i've been sitting a bit too much writing; starting to Show in my Video
of me Leg Pressing 1340 LBS; But True, when i stand up and suck it all in i'm a Trim Trump Fit; haha.

At Age 58; 59 in 3 Months; i kept 1340 LBS moving for a Hundred Seconds, Last Sunday, as my Wife Video
Taped it for me; got a cute photo too of Her sitting under the Weight that will probably be the Header Photo
of my next 30K Word Weekly Blog Post too; But true; there are People Circling the Globe for Misery Loves
Company who will visit my Milestone and say i'm Dumb for not Bringing it all the way up to my Chest as i
Plan on Keeping my Knees a bit longer without a Knee Replacement for Folks who do not respect the fact that
Too much range of Motion puts undue Stress on Joints; and about the Dumbest thing of all you Can Do is Load
up Several Hundred LBS Atop Your Spine and Squat it down and up; i don't do things the other Folks do but i do
take Full of Advantage of the Laws at Hand; if You understand the System Put in Place truly you can even run
Circles around
Trump in Loop
'Wholes' he has no clue exists;
Gotta Escape Culture to do it; and
he is as stuck in that Mud as a 243 LB Truck that will never get up.
Meanwhile; those folks who get 'it' Live on and on forever now in Heaven they master.

Anyway; haha; i Kid you not; some 'Snot Nosed Faceless Avatar Kid' will visit my YT Video and
try to tell me the 3 Reps at a 1000 LBS, he did, in 10 Seconds, Further up to his Chest was more than
i did at 100 Seconds further down keeping my Knees Healthier at 340LBS more; And guess What i'll do next;
Yes, You Guessed it; he'll get a run-on Sentence he ain't never ever seen from this Twitter World We Live in; will he come
back to debate me; not very likely, hehe; true some Sentences are so much Heavier than 1340 LBS with WinKs come true..;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GN9pBdyQJK4


_________________
KATiE MiA FredericK!iI

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick