Anti Semitism is driven by Jewish Supremacy

Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2019, 5:32 am

D.C. Councilman Apologizes for Claiming That Jews Control the Weather

Quote:
Driving through a snow flurry Friday morning, Washington, D.C., councilman Trayon White Sr. filmed a brief video in which he advanced an age-old anti-Semitic conspiracy theory.

“Man, it just started snowing out of nowhere this morning, man,” White Sr. said in the 20-second clip, which was first reported by the Washington Post. “Y’all better pay attention to this climate control, man, this climate manipulation. And D.C. keep talking about, ‘We a resilient city.’ And that’s a model based off the Rothschilds controlling the climate to create natural disasters they can pay for to own the cities, man. Be careful.”

When the Washington Post asked White Sr. about the anti-Semitic connotation of his comments, he seemed unrepentant, telling the paper via text, “The video says what it says.”

But later, as pressure mounted on the lawmaker, he issued an apology.

You have this, Omar saying Israel has hypnotized the world, all sorts of beliefs that 2 percent of the population controls the US if not the world.

This is the opposite of racism which is driven by white supremacy. Even the Nazis who viewed Jews as the lowest on the racial totem pole believed they caused Germany's defeat in WWI. This is a belief in Jewish supremacy on steroids, Jews are more then just plain old superior, they are supernatural.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

MaxE
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2019, 6:02 am

ASPartOfMe wrote:
This is a belief in Jewish supremacy on steroids, Jews are more then just plain old superior, they are supernatural.
True that. My wife is Jewish, every morning she gets up and walks on water to get to the toilet.

If she were Catholic, I'd have to call a plumber.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2019, 8:03 pm

MaxE wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:
This is a belief in Jewish supremacy on steroids, Jews are more then just plain old superior, they are supernatural.
True that. My wife is Jewish, every morning she gets up and walks on water to get to the toilet.

If she were Catholic, I'd have to call a plumber.

I believe the expression is: "True dat"... :mrgreen:

shlaifu
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2019, 8:15 pm

Yea, the nazis were already comparing the jews to vermin and accusing them of undermining academia and of being hyper-intellectual.
The "relativity jew" Einstein was supposedly fooling the scientific elite - while Hitler comparing migration to the migration patterns of rats.

Antisemitism seems to not really know what it wants to accuse Jewish people of - so it just picks everything, regardless of contradictions.

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

11 Mar 2019, 3:27 am

In Poland, I can see something I call "antisemitism card" played in political strife:
"I'm a Jew and you don't like me, so I will accuse you of antisemitism in every media I can!"
This is of course perfect feed for real antisemitism.
The extreme case of this happened after Stalin's death. Many officials contributing to stalinist terror in post-war Poland happened to be Jews who fled to Soviet Union during the war and now came back as party members. They were never held accountable for their deeds because they successfully played that card. And it backfired with a wave of real antisemitism culminating in 1968.

Luckily, in my generation it all seems to be marginal, it's an issue of old people now.

<not moderating PPR stuff concerning East Europe>

Fireblossom
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2019, 10:49 am

magz wrote:
In Poland, I can see something I call "antisemitism card" played in political strife:
"I'm a Jew and you don't like me, so I will accuse you of antisemitism in every media I can!"

I've run in to that, except instead of Jews, I've been dealing with darker skinned people who've accused me of racism when I haven't wanted to do things their way... :roll:

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2019, 10:56 am

Yup, I'm a Jewish Southerner. I fixed the weather so that the Northern States would freeze to death in snow this winter. That'll teach them damn yankees! :lol:

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2019, 12:18 pm

It's not Jewish people it is Zionists and Israel. Zionist terrorists bombed a boat full of Jewish Holocaust survivors that the British were deporting from Palestine in 1940. It's their ideology. They don't care about Jewish people. Israel bans Jewish scholars from the country they do not like. Some of the biggest opponents of Israel are Jews.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

16 Mar 2019, 4:40 am

Fireblossom wrote:
magz wrote:

I've run in to that, except instead of Jews, I've been dealing with darker skinned people who've accused me of racism when I haven't wanted to do things their way... :roll:

I think it is pretty similar and it feeds real racism :(

<not moderating PPR stuff concerning East Europe>

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2019, 11:47 pm

TW1ZTY wrote:
Yup, I'm a Jewish Southerner. I fixed the weather so that the Northern States would freeze to death in snow this winter. That'll teach them damn yankees! :lol:

So now we have proof of the conspiracy...
Do you still use: H.A.A.R.P.?... :mrgreen: