Jacob Wohl said to have faked death threats against himself

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2019, 5:24 pm

Jacob Wohl might have faked death threats against himself

Quote:
Conspiracy theorist Jacob Wohl apparently faked a death threat against himself during a recent trip to Minneapolis, a report said.

The conservative activist — who was in the city attempting to dig up dirt on Rep. Ilan Omar — provided cops with a Twitter message that contained the alleged threat, according to the Minneapolis Police Department.

“I hope you fu–in know that if [I] bump into you in Dinkytown or anywhere else in my city I’m going shoot you and sh– on your fu–ing bodies,” read a message from the account @Drakehomes612.

Get that fu– out my city you piece of sh–. Now.”

The account, which claims to be a “diversity coordinator,” was actually a fake user created by Wohl, according to The Daily Beast.

The Drakehomes612 account has since been suspended.

The Minneapolis Police Department told The Post that the investigation into the “threats” against Wohl has been closed.

A spokesman for the department would not comment on any additional investigations in connection with the incident.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2019, 6:36 pm

Should be arrested.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"