Trump's part in the New Zealand mass shooting

Page 9 of 10 [ 150 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2019, 10:34 pm

karathraceandherspecialdestiny wrote:

All in good fun, right? HAhahah

I get the feeling you think calling me a fracking as*hole is going to offend me in some way. I'm afraid you are going to try a lot harder than that if you want to offend me. It want to try please do it by PM as I don't want anyone to report you :)

And by the way , you carried over your beef with another poster from a locked thread and accused another member of trying to get your thread locked - you're pretty good at getting your own threads locked if I was to apply the letter of the law but I'm not locking this thread as it still can be saved if members want to continue the discussion.

Hypocrisy is the greatest luxury. Raise the double standard

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2019, 10:37 pm

We should start a thread where we paste offensive PMs.

I think that would be a great way to unpack all the stupid animosity about "isms" :D

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2019, 10:43 pm

We already have a thread like that and it gets abused 'Send An Anonymous message to a WP member'

It's never a boring night when you are about to go to bed and wonder if you'll still have an account in the morning :roll:

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2019, 10:47 pm

I'm afraid what's become boring is all this violence. It overflows into people's rhetoric without anyone batting an eye & then we stay up all night debunking it because there's nothing else to do while everyone else abuses each other.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

karathraceandherspecialdestiny
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2019, 11:35 pm

SaveFerris wrote:

I get the feeling you think calling me a fracking as*hole is going to offend me in some way. I'm afraid you are going to try a lot harder than that if you want to offend me. It want to try please do it by PM as I don't want anyone to report you :)

And by the way , you carried over your beef with another poster from a locked thread and accused another member of trying to get your thread locked - you're pretty good at getting your own threads locked if I was to apply the letter of the law but I'm not locking this thread as it still can be saved if members want to continue the discussion.

Why would I get reported but you wouldn't, for posting joke memes? I thought that was what you had made the theme of this thread, posting joke memes at each other? I was just following the standard you set in this thread.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2019, 2:26 am

So I assume this thread is still not locked?

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2019, 8:08 am

SaveFerris wrote:

Why would I get reported but you wouldn't, for posting joke memes? I thought that was what you had made the theme of this thread, posting joke memes at each other? I was just following the standard you set in this thread.

You might not get reported but it would be unfair of me to tell you to try and offend me in this thread where there is a chance you might get reported. If you PM me I can guarantee you won't get reported as I like meme humour. I did not set a standard , I posted three shopped pictures , no one else did , it was just me. I'd rather you vent at me than other members.

@Cyberdad You assume correctly

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2019, 2:00 pm

EzraS wrote:
Crimadella wrote:
Piobaire wrote:
right-wing terrorist and mail bomber Cesar Sayoc mentioned Trump.
right-wing terrorist and synagogue shooter Robert Bowers mentioned Trump.
right-wing terrorist and Coast Guard lieutenant Christopher Paul Hasson mentioned Trump.
right-wing terrorist and mass murderer Brenton Tarrant mentioned Trump.

It's almost as if there's a pattern developing here.

To me, all that does is point out the stupidity of people in general. Terrorist attacks, people who feel that they carry out their attacks in the name of a man who has repeatedly demonized them = stupidity of the person who commits the act of terrorism on so many levels it's pathetic. Perhaps they get the idea that Trump supports them from the repeated false accusations of the left insisting Trump stands for white supremacy and racism?

Just to point out the stupidity of people, look at the radical left saying that Chelsea Clinton caused the shooting by condemning discrimination.

Left biased news media and left biased social media has been promoting Trump in that light to the point of total saturation. The obvious goal being to repeat it so much that people believe it. If there's a pattern, it's conceivable that they're the ones responsible for it.

The MSM has seen an increase in viewers since Trump got elected. They need him! I'm sure the bean counters will be pleased if he gets reelected i n 2020.

Oscar Meyer Lansky

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2019, 2:01 pm

SaveFerris wrote:
I'll choose 'or what' :lol:

One last image then I will stop derailing Kara's thread so it's only fair you bring your A game to your last derailing comment on this thread.

I need to make that my new avatar.

Oscar Meyer Lansky

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2019, 2:13 pm

:lol:

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

karathraceandherspecialdestiny
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2019, 3:25 pm

As a moderator you do set the tone of what is acceptable, by example. Thanks for taking my thread into the gutter where all my fan club have followed you. Great job! Enjoy your

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2019, 3:51 pm

^Please stop whining! You are not without guilt in all of this. Accept responsibility for your own actions.

Oscar Meyer Lansky

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2019, 5:18 pm

As a moderator you do set the tone of what is acceptable, by example. Thanks for taking my thread into the gutter where all my fan club have followed you. Great job! Enjoy your

Funny picture

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2019, 1:21 am

Brilliant poster Karathrace :D

However I personally wouldn't take on the mods though...

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2019, 1:25 am

VegetableMan wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:
I'll choose 'or what' :lol:

One last image then I will stop derailing Kara's thread so it's only fair you bring your A game to your last derailing comment on this thread.

I need to make that my new avatar.

It's missing a charlie Chaplin moustache.

diverting slightly - Apparently Hitler's army friend claimed that the future fuhrer was a massive fanboy of Laurel and Hardie, so emulated his hero Hardie's touthbrush mo...
https://www.historytoday.com/miscellani ... lm-fanatic