Page 7 of 7 [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Crimadella
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2019, 9:17 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
I agree. People shouldn't block other people seeking to get home because they want to make some political point.

Black lives do matter.....but, sometimes, the people in the organization known as "Black Lives Matter" use certain methods which I don't agree with. And the Antifas, too.

Martin Luther King, on the other hand, used methods which can be described as being more "civilized" than what is occurring today. They worked very well.

I don't agree that "minorities" cannot be racists. That's absurd. There's racism within every ethnic group.

I know black lives do matter, I would never insist they don't. All lives matter, and I don't mean to quote Trump, I simply mean that all lives matter, race is not important, all races should have equal rights and equal opportunity. It stresses me that people try to insist that claiming all lives matter is racist when it's actually the opposite of racist, it's a way to say all lives matter without listing out every race, black lives are included in all lives. And yes, I agree with you about MLK, he was a very respectable man, he fraught to bring people closer together, I'm pretty sure he would dislike the fact that people are yet again trying to strongly divide people, that is simply undoing the good that he did. I respect him a lot, he was a very good hearted person and I wish people could have learned more about was his message was. I hate how things are going in these days, it's almost as if media is intentionally trying to divide people, you should never hate people simply because their political views are different. I know I hate on people with far-left ideologies, but the reason I hate on them is because they are divisive ideologies. Also, it's not the person I hate, it's the view, I'm always willing to talk to them.

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2019, 9:58 am

You ever get the feeling that the people in charge are actually pushing for another world war? :shrug:

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2019, 10:01 am

Nope. I don't think so. It would cost too much money. It would just be a pain in the butt for them. Then there's the nuclear thing.....

Crimadella
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2019, 10:14 am

TW1ZTY wrote:
You ever get the feeling that the people in charge are actually pushing for another world war? :shrug:

Yes, I do. I think people are out to prove to us that the only way to end war is by adopting globalism, one government to govern us all.

Crimadella
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2019, 10:15 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
Nope. I don't think so. It would cost too much money. It would just be a pain in the butt for them. Then there's the nuclear thing.....

It costs nations, private individuals make a lot of profit off of wars, arms dealers.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2019, 10:44 am

Do you believe the Koch Brothers would want a nuclear war?

The next World War will be just that---Nuclear.

Antrax
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2019, 1:04 pm

Yeah, no one is trying to start a world war. War profiteers make nothing if they're dead.

MAD has prevented all the nuclear powers from directly fighting each other. It works because the nations involved has shown enough restraint. The more nations gain nuclear weapons, the more likely some crazy leader will ignite the flame that kills everyone.

Crimadella
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2019, 1:35 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
Do you believe the Koch Brothers would want a nuclear war?

The next World War will be just that---Nuclear.

Not a nuclear war nor world war, no, but little conflicts here and there that require buying arms, most certainly. I just don't trust a lot of military actions, they have they ability to do very corrupt things and feed us whatever lies they wish. You can't prove in a lot of cases that whatever they may be doing is right or wrong because a lot of the information is considered classified. It's not as if they have a clean slate.