New Zealand Vows To Ban Semi-Automatic Weapons...

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2019, 8:02 pm

One Day After Attack And Americans Are Amazed

https://wokesloth.com/new-zealand-vows- ... n=bloomjoy

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2019, 10:44 pm

Total American gun ban now!

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2019, 10:58 pm

...Does that mean there won't be any more gangsta rap out of New Zealand :twisted: ? You know. " rat-a-tat.tat, I shot you with my hat " " I watch's, you knows, cuz you were trying to steal my hoes - you big bunch of schmoes " :P ?

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

Murihiku
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2019, 3:36 am

The Prime Minister has said she'll discuss possible changes to gun laws with her Cabinet on Monday. Ideas being discussed in the NZ media include a possible ban on semi-automatic weapons, setting up a national gun registry and reviewing laws on foreigners obtaining NZ gun licences.

I've been reading articles about gun laws in NZ (like this one). I'm surprised with how lax NZ's current gun laws are compared with gun laws in neighbouring Australia. What's even more surprising to me is that there's been a pro-gun lobby in NZ curtailing changes to gun laws for decades.

Mind you, Australia substantially tightened their gun laws after the Port Arthur massacre in 1996 that killed 35 people, despite massive resistance from pro-gun lobby groups. The NZ public may demand the same of their government after this attack.

There's the rub, the task.

– Virgil, The Aeneid (Book VI)

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2019, 1:23 pm

...I meant " gat ", not " hat ", above. But you knew that --- Right? :P

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!