Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Keiki
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

17 Mar 2019, 10:46 am

Greetings, I am Zachary from Las Vegas.

I am 51 but not been diagnosed. I am not sure how i would even go about it.
I would like To learn more about autism/aspergers and hopefully make a few friends.
I did not do very well in school as i was just skipped over and shoved through the system. I hardly ever did any school work I just could not even think with so much activity and noise around. I just went into my own world staring out the window. Very few of the other students would even socialize with me what whats just fine with me. I guess some of the teachers got concerned that i was always off on my own and so I was put into the special education school for learning and behavior students.
I have finished high school once i was in a put special education school. When i was in elementary school I remember hiding as much as i could. I don't really remember why i did so.

As for entertainment I love space TV shows & movies and space documentaries. I do not like sports at all.
I like reading kids chapter books They are much more entertaining then adult books as they are easier to read and understand.

That is all I can think of right now to write.

DanielW
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2019, 10:59 am

Welcome to WP!

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2019, 3:45 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet! :D

enz
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2019, 3:41 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet, theres definitely people interesting iun those things in the forums

jimmy m
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2019, 11:35 am

Welcome to Wrong Planet.