Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

Noble Glomad
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

18 Mar 2019, 12:37 pm

Hi, my first post and excited to be here!

I'm from an English speaking part of the world, although I've been told many times that I come from another planet, and somewhere along the way I decided they were right, I do actually come from another planet. Understanding that helped me to fit in, if that makes sense.

Here to explore ideas around being human, being from a different planet, fitting in, being isolated, coping skills and strategies, that sort of thing. Not much good with humor usually.

I have been diagnosed sub-clinical Asperger's and Personality Disorder. Struggled with depression for a long time and have generally learned my way into a better space.

enz
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2019, 3:25 pm

That's good you made proactive steps with your depression.

Welcome

jimmy m
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2019, 4:51 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2019, 5:08 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet! :)

Noble Glomad
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

27 Mar 2019, 3:53 pm

Thank you All.

Wow, I've taken a bit of a stroll around this forum and dipped my toes in to test the water, and wow, what an enormous forum.

Like, it just goes on forever. I won't be able to engage everywhere but it's going to be a 'therapeutic community' for me. 8) 8O :D

Noble Glomad
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

29 Sep 2021, 5:37 am

I would like to add into my Profile, that I am so happy to have had a new 13yo Young Person come into my life. I'm in the position of being their pseudo Dad, and they have accepted me into their life.
They have autism with ADHD and some sensory processing challenges, as well as recently coming out as non-binary. I have been able to positively support them in their very troubled school journey, and generally I feel I have helped them have an easier life.

Double Retired
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2021, 9:17 am

Welcome to WP! And, sometimes, it is the Right Planet (not to be confused with Earth).